ipad mini 4 or ?

Reaction score
I have a ipad mini2 with cellular but some problems so I may buy a different one and suggestions I can get a ipad mini4 but no cellular or maybe a air 2 but it seems so big

I too am ready to get a larger device than my iPhone 6s. As much as I would like the Air 2 or the iPad Pro series, the "top heaviness" is my concern. The weight is a little of a concern for me, but more so it is the stability.

I am leaning towards the Mini 4. However, the release date was September 2015 for the Mini 4 so was hoping another might be coming out this fall. But then again, rumors are they may discontinue too.

Looking forward to seeing more comments.

edspilot

I would seriously look at crystalsky. Unbelievable. The brightest of days I have no problem seeing screen. It's like looking at in the shade. You can also wear sunglasses and see it 10 times better than iPad or phone. I got both large and small for mavic.

The iPad Air 2 is compatible with DJI GO.

ChrystalSky looks good with a couple of exceptions:

1) No Apps allowed,, like Litchi or other controlling/mapping alternatives.

2) Requires a special "mount" and does not even include it... (here is your new car,, oh but you need to buy tires too)

edspilot

ok I ordered a new mini 4 non cellular it was a good deal so what kind of GPS module would be best

bought a mini 4 2 flights today 1st was good but after the tablet warmed up started having the green screen issue so pretty disappointing

bought a mini 4 2 flights today 1st was good but after the tablet warmed up started having the green screen issue so pretty disappointing

Yes, sad. BTW, where are/were you located? Normal temps in your area or was this an abnormal day of temps?

If I only wanted to ever use the DJI Go Apps, then I would get the CrystalSky, it has a built in fan to help solve the heat issue.

any one have any more luck with the green screen with the mini 4 still having some issue but I can live with it

I initially had my iPhone 7 Plus then went to the Mini 4 and now on to the new iPad 2017. Although I feel like look a tad ridiculous walking around with a full sized iPad and controller I am never going smaller than the newest iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures