iPad / FPV Mounting Bracket for DJI Phantom Transmitter

Reaction score
I'm looking at options to use my iPad Air instead of my iPhone for running the Vision app. Has anyone used a mounting bracket that attaches to the lanyard hole (not sure if that's what it's called) in between the two control sticks?

Here's an eBay listing for one.

Attachments

• $_12.JPG
    $_12.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 1,350
ClimbrJohn said:
I'm looking at options to use my iPad Air instead of my iPhone for running the Vision app. Has anyone used a mounting bracket that attaches to the lanyard hole (not sure if that's what it's called) in between the two control sticks?

Here's an eBay listing for one.
I use this mount on JR radio with the JR neck strap mount then the monitor mount and all so on my Phantom radio, had to rotate the Phantom tranie mount to take the strap mount, all came from Infinity Hobby.

So the 'socket' of this mount attaches to the existing 'ball'? (The 1/4" - 20 threaded screw isn't used at all?) Any idea if the iPad clears the remote and is at an acceptable angle like the included iPhone mount? I would think it needs to come towards me a bit more due to the size of the iPad.

Seahorse said:
I have read that this mount screws straight on to the existing arm. Not quite what you are asking for but a potential option.

Dear Climber John,

Maybe you can mount a Newstar iPad bracket on the existing system. http://www.newstar.nl/producten/artikel ... oupfilter=
I have ordered a complete bracket for the RC commander (Secraft TX-Tray for Phantom) which is standard for iPad mini. I made some changes and can now mount the iPad2. If you want I can send a picture. I am very pleased with my current set.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart