Ipad 2 DJI GO crashes

Reaction score
Hello I have had the Phantom 4 for several months without issue using an Ipad with the DJI GO app. I flew it on Sunday the 6th but come the 7th when I turned the drone on the app would crash. After messing around with settings and other things for a while I found that the app wouldn't crash while the controller and drone were off or if just the drone was off. I had the app open for 10 minutes while it was connected to the controller, but within 3 seconds of turning the drone on and the app acknowledging that everything was connected it would crash. I changed batteries restarted everything, fully charged everything but the problem persists. I used my android phone and the DJI GO app and everything worked fine; I got it to fly, take pictures and take videos. It seems the ipad version of this app had a software update recently that updated without permission, I believe this might be the problem but there is no way for me to undo the update. If anyone knows anything that can help I would greatly appreciate it.

shadowtank754, if you need a new device, you can find a list of recommended and commonly used devices here.

Maybe you can try reseting the ipad completely doing a backup before. Maybe if you try the ipad as a new device and install only dji app just to try, before recover everything from backup that take so much time

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic