iOS11 Beta with DJI Go app?

Apple's next event will be in a few weeks. They'll announce new products and iOS11. From what I've read it seems to be pretty stable on daily driven devices. No problems on my test iPad. I might make the switch soon. Worst case is I'd have to switch back for a little while if it doesn't play nice with the DJI app.

Despite good intentions, either had Weather or "been under it" for two iOS 11 public beta releases, but did make a flight today with no connection issues noted on the iPad mini 4 and the GO 4 app. Did have that annoying "Calibrate IMU" warning this time around like earlier occasions , but went away after the usual warmup time. IOS 11 should me getting near GM fairly soon I'd think.

I updated all of my devices a few days ago. I figured we’re close enough to the new operating systems being released to the public so they should be good for daily drivers and my important DJI app. I hope to get a flight in this weekend.

I updated all of my devices a few days ago. I figured we’re close enough to the new operating systems being released to the public so they should be good for daily drivers and my important DJI app. I hope to get a flight in this weekend.

Were you able to test the DJI GO running on IOS 11 Beta this past weekend? If so, how did it go???

Were you able to test the DJI GO running on IOS 11 Beta this past weekend? If so, how did it go???

Yes, I flew a couple of times. Everything worked fine. I forgot I was using the new operating system.

Reactions: Neon Euc

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94