iOS wifi question

Reaction score
I'm trying to test the distance of my stage 2 antenna and not getting very far maybe 1000-1200 feet. One issue I have noticed is that my iPhone 5 will show "phantom connection broken" and automatically switch wifi to something else. Either my home wifi or what ever is open. How can I keep the phone looking for the phantoms SSD? Meanwhile I sit and wait hoping to hear the copter coming back home.

When the bird starts its RTH feature I need to go back to the General screen on my phone re load the phantom wifi and hope to re pick up the phantom.

I also need to figure out why my copter isn't doing the distance others with the fpvlr stage 2 are going.

There may be a better way but off the top of my head, you could click on your home wifi and tell it to forget that network and also turn off the "ask to join networks" so it doesn't interrupt you asking when it finds one. I believe if you lose signal it will just stay on the Phantom wifi and wait for it. I could be wrong as I have not tested the theory. Give it a try and let us know if it works for you. Maybe someone else has a better way?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.