iOS app

Reaction score
My P3 arrives today and I use an iPad. DJI just told me it would be a week....This sucks..Its always a week with them.

My P3 arrives today and I use an iPad. DJI just told me it would be a week....This sucks..Its always a week with them.

Did they actually say a week, or did you read that? You should be glad you are just getting it today. This is the 7th day I have had mine and it is still in the box on my table. I wonder why I even preordered.

Yes they said a week. My reply was so I can't fly this for at least a week and they replied..Yes, Sorry

If you're desperate, buy an Nvidia Shield tablet from Amazon and just use it for a few weeks and return it. Amazon's return policy is superb. No restocking fee, small return shipping charge unless defective.

If you're desperate, buy an Nvidia Shield tablet from Amazon and just use it for a few weeks and return it. Amazon's return policy is superb. No restocking fee, small return shipping charge unless defective.

Just got ahold of them again and they said within the week. Don't know if I should go the Amazon route or not. Just worried that I could possibly have a faulty drone and do not know it. Or I order the tablet and then the app comes before the tablet arrives.

Don't you know anybody with an android device you could use to test your p3 ?

My buddy let me borrow his Samsung 10.1 tab and the app runs great on it but the device is waaaaaaaay to big. Thinking about just grabbing a shield and keeping it for backup when apple gives us trouble in the future. I see this happening over and over going forward on app updates. This is the second time DJI has had trouble on the iOS side.

My buddy let me borrow his Samsung 10.1 tab and the app runs great on it but the device is waaaaaaaay to big. Thinking about just grabbing a shield and keeping it for backup when apple gives us trouble in the future. I see this happening over and over going forward on app updates. This is the second time DJI has had trouble on the iOS side.

That's actually not a bad idea...I'm more of a Samsung guy so would go with the 8.4" Galaxy Tab S and already have a certified refurbished one ($260-WiFi) in my Amazon cart..

Everything I return to amazon is defective, haha

Be careful with doing that though, I did that for a while and I got an email from them saying that they're going to take each return on a case-by-case basis because my defective items were outside the range of normal and if it continued to happen, they would delete my Amazon account.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic