IOS 12 public beta

Reaction score
Flew a mission today with Litchi and now the second public beta and just as an FYI, didn’t see any obvious problems. Don’t expect any problems with the latest GO 4 app on my P4, but I’ll give it a try later just to be sure.

Have done a couple of flights now with the current GO 4 app and haven't noticed any obvious problems.

Since IOS 12 is almost here, has anybody else done much testing with the DJI Go app running on IOS 12 betas? I updated my iPhone recently and it is MUCH, MUCH snappier launching apps, so I'm curious if anyone has tried flying yet with IOS 12 as I don't want to update my iPad Mini yet.

Still good here with the GO app and the latest iOS 12 public beta. iOS 12 should be approaching the Gold Master stage soon.

Sounds like iOS 12 should be good to go with GO 4. I'm still using GO before 4 for my P3A. Does anyone have feedback on the older version of GO or should I assume that if GO 4 works then GO 3 should be fine also? Just hoping that my old Mini 2 will work better with iOS 12 and also thinking about a new iPhone Xs and if I can live without Touch ID. TIA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues