International Power Adapter?

Reaction score
Because I bought my P4P+ in the USA I have the North American power adapter. I'm traveling to Europe for a few weeks and was wondering if I can use my current power adapter (brick and cord) while I'm in Europe? Is all I need a power converter just like I'd use with my other electronics? Does DJI sell a branded international power converter? I know that for example Apple sells their own power converter kit for use with Apple devices, with the different plugs for each region of the world.

Any advice or suggestions are welcome. Does anyone have any recommendations?

The P4P batteries are so expensive and I do my best to maintain them properly, so I want to make sure I'm doing the right thing and not ruining my batteries by using a bad or wrong adapter.

Thanks!

If you're talking about the US style plug, you can pick up any adapter you want at most airports to suit any destination. I have one of those 'transformer' type adapters that I configure to suit where I'm travelling. About $20 AUD.

Because I bought my P4P+ in the USA I have the North American power adapter. I'm traveling to Europe for a few weeks and was wondering if I can use my current power adapter (brick and cord) while I'm in Europe? Is all I need a power converter just like I'd use with my other electronics? Does DJI sell a branded international power converter? I know that for example Apple sells their own power converter kit for use with Apple devices, with the different plugs for each region of the world.
Look at the fine print on your charger.
If it's the same as mine, it says Input 100-240V and will accept a wide range of voltages.
All you need is a simple plug adapter.

If you're talking about the US style plug, you can pick up any adapter you want at most airports to suit any destination. I have one of those 'transformer' type adapters that I configure to suit where I'm travelling. About $20 AUD.

Yeah that's what I've seen. But I typically like to buy the adapters/cables from the manufacturer, that way I know everything is on the up and up. I guess I'm wondering if I can use the above power cable with my current power brick. Or are the power bricks that ship with units different in the US and Europe?

Look at the fine print on your charger.
If it's the same as mine, it says Input 100-240V and will accept a wide range of voltages.
All you need is a simple plug adapter.

Yes it it rated 100-240V. So I assume they give the same chargers to US and EU customers, just with a different cable. So I guess I can buy either a simple plug adapter or the EU cable from DJI.

Thanks everyone.

Yeah that's what I've seen. But I typically like to buy the adapters/cables from the manufacturer, that way I know everything is on the up and up. I guess I'm wondering if I can use the above power cable with my current power brick. Or are the power bricks that ship with units different in the US and Europe?
As Meta4 states the voltage range is compatible in most parts of the world. I have taken my drone to both Europe and a lot Asia with my simple adapter.

Reactions: DJI-Polar
No need to get mfr specific cables. The plugs even on the adapter side are usually standard.

Hey Lads,
I purchased the mavic pro from an aussie site but its turned up with the American Power Cord... any other aussies get the same thing? Or do I need to send it back?

Hey Lads,
I purchased the magic pro from an aussie site but its turned up with the American Power Cord... any other aussies get the same thing? Or do I need to send it back?
As previously noted, you can buy a simple adapter to convert your US plug into an Aussie plug. $15 from the **** smith type shops or Harvey Norman. Voltage is not an issue due to the universal nature of the charger.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic