Interesting Article About DJI

Reaction score

I just bought another P4P V2, because they stopped selling for a while. What we need is a DIY system that uses a light global shutter camera that is controlled by arducopter. The phantom's camera is critical for mapping applications. Any competition should focus on that one use, but I get that $1800 is a hard price point to beat.

Very interesting article on DJI and where the company is headed........
Thanks for sharing.

I stopped with DJI after the P3S. All Autel, all the time for this guy since. Anyone wanna buy a P3S? LOL

I stopped with DJI after the P3S. All Autel, all the time for this guy since. Anyone wanna buy a P3S? LOL
Been playing a bit with a friends EVO II, I'm quite impressed so far!

Been playing a bit with a friends EVO II, I'm quite impressed so far!
LOL...Did he win it at CES? Cause, last I heard (read) it hasn't been released yet. But then again, I'm on sabbatical from facebook so haven't been able to see the most recent about the supply chain. However, the Original Evo is one bad mutha fukka! LOL I love it.

Attachments

• P1270966.JPG
    P1270966.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 114
Sweet! Glad they are finally being delivered! Albeit, I'm certain ALOT of cancellations will occur now with the job market in the US due to CV-19 BS...

Thanks for posting. Enjoyed the read.

WOW!…I JUST POSTED about DJI...Personally, I think they want to become Part of the FAA!…As I think about it more and more, I Might Be Right! GREAT ARTICLE, Thanks for Sharing!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers