Interest in Waterproof Case

Reaction score
Hi Everybody Im new to the forums not quite sure if this is the right place to post this... Anyways I have a Phantom 4 pro and I am in the process of making a fully waterproof case. This case would not effect the performance of the drone negatively or positively just waterproof it, yet still allow the phantom to breathe through its vents. I am trying to gauge peoples interest because when I make it for myself I may have the opportunity to actually manufacture and produce it on a mass scale. So with an estimated cost of $200 per unit(not an exact figure could be more could be less) and this case would fully waterproof everything on the drone including the gimbal and motors. Would any of you guys be interested in it.If there is a good amount of interest I would also make it for other models (i.e: Mavic, spark, possibly inspire and other brands etc...) Thanks everybody and if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum :)

That's a tough market to get into unless you can invent something that isn't already out there. Cases are common (water proof as well) and some are available for decent prices. I'm sure many would be very interested to see what you're working on.

On a side note... if you intend to drum up business on the forum you're going to need to be a Verified Supporter. "Food for thought" going forward.

Hey BigAL thanks for the welcome and the response , I meant more just to see who would be interested to try and see if it would be a would be a worth while thing to do on a bigger scale (cost is obviously much different than a single one for myself). Also If there are waterproof cases can you show me an example because I have been searching and all I have seen so far is the Phantom rain wetsuit.

Hey BigAL thanks for the welcome and the response , I meant more just to see who would be interested to try and see if it would be a would be a worth while thing to do on a bigger scale (cost is obviously much different than a single one for myself). Also If there are waterproof cases can you show me an example because I have been searching and all I have seen so far is the Phantom rain wetsuit.

I don't have a P4 so I'm just offering my Google Search services:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_...ix=phantom+4+waterp,aps,150&crid=6UL9445FF92A

Ahh I see , Looks like we have a slight misunderstanding :). I meant Im making a waterproof case that goes on the drone itself while its flying. Maybe a Bodyshell or cover would be a more appropriate word for it.

Ohhhhh I see. No the only one I'm aware of is Phantom Wetsuits.

all good and same here , well until I finish mine. When I have it done and tested I will definately post pictures. Not sure on exact time frame but im hoping to form the main parts next week.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl