Interchangeable remotes?

Reaction score
My Phantom 4 remote(GL300C) battery wont charge above 50% even after I replaced the battery with a new one. I have 2 perfect Inspire 1 remotes (GL658C) and tried to link. One of them linked with no Image transmission and the other did not at all. Then after I tried the remote firmware update I could not open Go4 anymore. Is there anyway to utilize the GL658C with the Phantom 4? I even have 2 GL658B's??? thanks

Reactions: TontoFAC
My Phantom 4 remote(GL300C) battery wont charge above 50% even after I replaced the battery with a new one. I have 2 perfect Inspire 1 remotes (GL658C) and tried to link. One of them linked with no Image transmission and the other did not at all. Then after I tried the remote firmware update I could not open Go4 anymore. Is there anyway to utilize the GL658C with the Phantom 4? I even have 2 GL658B's??? thanks
The P4 works with GL658A/B/C. Check out the chart I created a couple of years back.

Awesome, Is there a process for this? Normal linking method does not work for me on any of my remotes. :grin:

thanks

Should be the same with all of them, with device or without. Are you sure the AC link button is blinking when pressed? Weird, acts like the 300C is still turned on and linked. Do the remotes go through the manual link process properly? Not much else to look for. GLuck

Generally not a battery problem. There are a number of UTube videos on how to fix the problem. If you cannot do it yourself any drone repair house can do it. Also if there are any electronic manufacturing companies near by, they certainly could reflow the circuit board.

Awesome, Is there a process for this? Normal linking method does not work for me on any of my remotes. :grin:

thanks
are you picking the right ac in the app drop down menu? ive seen pix from msinger on that.

hey i just saw this post from oso on wednesday with a link to the pix i said before. did you do this?

Last edited:
The P4 works with GL658A/B/C. Check out the chart I created a couple of years back.
Hey mate. I'm trying, and failing miserably, to link a GL658B to a P4 Advanced. Your list says it works, DJI says it won't. Do you have any tips for me please?

Hey mate. I'm trying, and failing miserably, to link a GL658B to a P4 Advanced. Your list says it works, DJI says it won't. Do you have any tips for me please?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie