installed a payload drop for the P3A

This.

Very much against FAA regs to modify/create any sort of remote controlled release.

Even Amazon drones fully land before dispensing their packages.

Id be quite careful posting this info anywhere public.
I think I'd stop using Amazon if they flew 100' over your house and let my package drop...lol

so i installed a payload drop on my P3A by combining two different mods. so i bought the splash drone payload drop (link) and the retractable landing gear from RCDH (link). So what i did is take the wireing harness from the ratractable landing gear and installed as normal but i only installed the Waterproof payload release for splash drone where the servo for the right side of the landing gear would go. then i threaded the wires through the phantom to clean it up. Once i tested it and had it all working i attached the payload release to the bottom of the P3A
There are a bunch of ways to get the FBI to knock on your door, and they don't involve spending hundreds of dollars and gutting your expensive drone. Make a threat, rob a bank, hell, just get in your car and drive across the country at high speed, I guarantee you'll meet law enforcement.

What good is retractable landing gear without a camera that can't pan left or right but can only go up and down. Seems like a waste of time and money if their is no return other than just doing it. Sorry just trying to fingers out the need for it. Just cool I guess.

There are a bunch of ways to get the FBI to knock on your door, and they don't involve spending hundreds of dollars and gutting your expensive drone. Make a threat, rob a bank, hell, just get in your car and drive across the country at high speed, I guarantee you'll meet law enforcement.

lol ur joking right? you really think the the FBI is going to waste there time looking for me because i built this? ur wrong. as for everyone who was on here wondering why i did it.....it was to deliver drugs....and it worked great.....just threw an add up on craigslist with an anonymous phone number and an untraceable paypal account that they would deposit the money into and then i would fly the drone over head and once i saw the money was deposited into the paypal (which was installed on the same tablet i used for flying) i would drop the payload.....so i would get paid without even meeting anyone......it was a wonderful time in my life where i didn't work and just dicked around all day D.A.R.E Drugs Are Really Expensive......otherwise all the people who said this would be a waste of money would be right....but in reality it made me enough to buy the quad 10X over and over and over agian......stompy out

Reactions: Chris P Duck

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1