Inland Empire Flyers

There are a bunch of guys who fly quads and helis off of Theodore just south of the 60 freeway (to the east of the Skecher's warehouse. You might check them out. Usually a big group on Sat morning, and again on Sunday.

Do they sum fly here? Looked today but did non see them

Hello Tykappa, I live in Burbank but willing to drive to other place in SoCal to meet other pilots.
Last Saturday we drove past the Mexican border to a POI in a town about an hour south of the border. I am an advanced Autopilot user and had a mission setup, however the day we arrived there were gusts of 16MPH and did not want to run my AP mission because i had planned get really close to the POI and did not want to risk crashing the bird. I'll tell you I was having a hard time keeping the P3P stationary due to the winds.
I hear that John Locke in this forum wants to do meet a tehachapi loop sometime this month or next.

check out the vid:

Hey all! Is there anyone from the Inland Empire interested in getting together to fly, talk, and share experiences? I am definitely interested. Let's get something going!
Follow my instagram if you have one! ie_drones I'll be posting pics and chatting about drones!

Hello everybody! I'm new to this site! But I have an Instagram account up that's called ie_drones please follow and let's get all inland Empire drone pilots together and talking!

Reactions: killdozerd11
Wer can we fly drones in the ie???
I'm in Ontario, just ordered the Mavic Pro with the Fly More bundle.... would love to see the pros flying their drones... need a place to practice as well.... maybe Whittier Narrows?

I'm in Ontario, just ordered the Mavic Pro with the Fly More bundle.... would love to see the pros flying their drones... need a place to practice as well.... maybe Whittier Narrows?
Whittier narrows is OK, but boring IMO. The sign says you need to be an AMA member, but nobody has ever challenged me and ask for my card, even though I am a member. If you're in Ontario I would go to the Cajon pass area and capture some trains going by, one of my favorite subjects, flying backwards in front of the engine. YeeHaw. Flying over Perris Lake, or Lake Matthews is fun too, but you might want to stay away from water until you build your confidence and experience. Big Bear is fun, and I'll soon be going back up to Jenks Lake, which is now closed after Oct 15, perfect for flying from the road above.

I think I'm going to go up the Palm Springs TRAM over the holidays, then go hiking on the top, within reach of San Jacinto Mtn at 10,800' MSL. Looks like great flying up there.

You might want to connect with @JetLife since he lives in the IE area.

Reactions: killdozerd11
Hey guys Rialto Ca here in the process of getting my P4P obsidian are you guys planing a meet greet and fly?

Hey, I live out in the desert close to palm springs area looking for people that can help with repairs on P3's & or P4's more importantly to fly and learn

Hey fellas,
If weather permitting this sunday the 20th I'm heading for this location off Theodore in MoVal 9am go fly hopefully meet up with others. Forecast expected to be 6-9 winds from the east & 72degrees but will be cool in the morning bring your hot beverages....Ivan

Just to keep this thread alive (bump)

Northend of San Bernardino (Cal State Area and points West) open area to fly in the foothills or out across the Cajon wash.

Sample locations

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj