Inconsistent video saving in GO4

Reaction score
I don’t usually use the low res stuff saved in GO4 but sometimes it’s handy in a pinch on the road.

But it is very inconsistent in what it saves over the course of a given flight. I’m talking mostly about on the file breaks of a continuous video larger than 4GB. Sometimes while files are missing from the GO4 cache. It is not a space issue on my iPhone. I can’t see any obvious pattern to this behavior.

Anyone else seeing this?

Bill

I’m talking mostly about on the file breaks of a continuous video larger than 4GB.
If I am not mistaken, 4Gig is the maximum file size limit before starting another file. There are a few threads on this.

If I am not mistaken, 4Gig is the maximum file size limit before starting another file. There are a few threads on this.
Thank you for taking the time to read and reply.

Yes, I’m aware of that limitation. But I’m sorry I wasn’t clear enough in my post. Sometimes it will pickup with a second file within GO4. Sometimes it will skip one and get a later file (I can’t swear to this but that’s my recollection.). But the bottom line is that if it always stopped after one file I’d just assume it was a clear limitation. But it doesn’t. It sometimes grabs subsequent files in the flight.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik