P4 Firmware incompatible firmware

Reaction score
this came up on my phantom 4 pro no other firmware alerts came up .
is this anything to be concerned about.
i flew the p4pro several times and it flew just fine the video on the tablet was a little jerky though but the bird flew fine and video was fine when i down loaded it to my cpmputer.
thx Don.

Tap on ‘ Incompatible firmware‘ when it shows. Follow directions of linking your device to your drone. Use the supplied USB to micro USB (came with drone cables) to make the drone usb now USB accessible. Your device with Go4, connected to WiFi, will talk directly to the P4P and correct the incompatibility. Everything is turned on but the remote is not connected to the device just the drone. Goes quick. Easier than Assistant 2.
Good luck ?

Reactions: Dirby
Capt KO.
i did as you said when the message came up i attached the bird to the tablet with dji go 4 open and it started up gradeing and after a couple of minutes it said update complete so i shut everything down and conected the controler to the drone and opened up the dji go4 and no warnings or anything.
this may have done the trick.
thx Don.

? Pass it on. Good title, at least this will show up in the 'search' function for the next person.

ok thx just tried the second battery i have and no notifications.

Reactions: Capt KO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.