In car chargers

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have a Phantom 3 Advanced and I was wondering if anyone uses in car chargers and if so what make is a Good one also any good sites for Genuine batteries in U.K Thanks in advance.

Purchase the DJI, it has features that the cheap ones do not offer. It will shut down when your car battery starts to get low about 12.3 Volts, this will save you from having to jump start your car.
It will shut down when the battery is too hot and will not charge until the battery is cool enough, and if the electronics in the box start to get hot it will shut down. It will also shut down if it senses your DC port in your car has a high resistance connection that is heating up. ( neat safety feature).

Don't expect the unit to charge if your car is not running, it may or it may not depending on your car battery.

Reactions: Ovlovt4
Purchase the DJI, it has features that the cheap ones do not offer. It will shut down when your car battery starts to get low about 12.3 Volts, this will save you from having to jump start your car.
It will shut down when the battery is too hot and will not charge until the battery is cool enough, and if the electronics in the box start to get hot it will shut down. It will also shut down if it senses your DC port in your car has a high resistance connection that is heating up. ( neat safety feature).

Don't expect the unit to charge if your car is not running, it may or it may not depending on your car battery.

My SUV has a built in inverter and a 110v outlet so I just plug my regular charger into that and charge it that way though only works with the car running.

I got my second battery from jessops and they are more than happy to take ten per cent off if you show a online discount code, and yes they are on line, made it cheaper than anywhere else I could find.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31