IMU values

Reaction score
I installed new firmware and calibrated all (sticks, RC and IMU). I can't find anywhere why the parameters are for the IMU values. I've attached a screenshot of mine after calibration. Anyone know what the value range should be for the P3?
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1434576593.698461.jpg

I think I recall seeing in one of the IMU videos or threads that after the calibration your Gyroscope Mod should be around 0.00, your Acceleration Mod should be around 1.00 and your Compass Mod 1400-1600.

I only have about 85% confidence in that however, so one of the pros will have to confirm. If you find that video or thread about IMU calibration, I know it is mentioned. I can't find the link right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I think I recall seeing in one of the IMU videos or threads that after the calibration your Gyroscope Mod should be around 0.00, your Acceleration Mod should be around 1.00 and your Compass Mod 1400-1600.

I only have about 85% confidence in that however, so one of the pros will have to confirm. If you find that video or thread about IMU calibration, I know it is mentioned. I can't find the link right now.

Doing an IMU right now and thats what I am getting..

Reactions: Milan53 and Oso
Oso, can you post a screenshot of your IMU results?
I'll try to remember later when I get home. Hey, are you in Milan? I used to go there regularly for work. What an amazing city.

Not in Milan...but my name is Milan! I've never been there but would love to go.

Can someone explain the compass numbers to me? When I rotated the quad the numbers totally changed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav