IMU Calibration

Reaction score
IMU won't finish calibration. Batteries all charged up and drone setting a good lever surface. When I go to calibration it starts to calibrate but only goes to the second step and stops. Doesn't go any further. Tried a few times but does the same thing. Any suggestions. Thanks

IMU won't finish calibration. Batteries all charged up and drone setting a good lever surface. When I go to calibration it starts to calibrate but only goes to the second step and stops. Doesn't go any further. Tried a few times but does the same thing. Any suggestions. Thanks
I don’t have a P4, but I do know that after a particular FW update, the process for doing the IMU cal changed significantly. Are you letting your AC sit unmoved or are you tilting it as in the video below? You are probably not tilting it or not tilting it correctly. P4 owners, any other ideas?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I had the same problem one time, my issue was I did not tilt the drone in the correct direction. The picture is a little deceiving on the second tilt. If I remember correctly the second tilt is to the front.

Good point. The diagram is misleading. Use the battery and the camera for proper tilt reference and take it slow.

Reactions: Jim Canada
Didn't get to yesterday, maybe today. Got back into go kart racing. Seems like this is taking all my time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers