I'm not Flying for a while due to Hostile Drone Press

No guns here Australia but bad press down here when some **** put he's drone up in a bush fire so they wouldn't airal bomb the fire because of this **** , homes and 1 life was lost because of him , we are coping it down here a with bush fire season on us we are getting emails from the fia "not to go there "is saying for the campaign

Hi all my first posting. I have read a few negative report about Drones in the UK but today (Sunday 6th December 2015) in the Sunday Times news paper about some idiots flying near to or on flight paths to active runways, Heathrow being one of them.
They illustrate their article with a artist impression of a drone being flown into the air intake of a Air liner as it lands, and then goes on about camera Dronesi in place of the camra carrieing explosive or chemical weapons. Scaremongering or what!!!???

Very much so

In dailymail people are talking about drones taking out jet engines travelling around 500mph. Public is clueless

If you can pick up that page in the Sunday times the artist also shows a "shadowy" person with a shoulder launched Air to Air missile in the same frame as the Drone and air liner ----- Public clueless and misinformed as well,

Reactions: Tommymonkey
If you can pick up that page in the Sunday times the artist also shows a "shadowy" person with a shoulder launched Air to Air missile in the same frame as the Drone and air liner ----- Public clueless and misinformed as well,

Public think we are flying military drones in public I really do think they need to look up the difference between Toy drones and military drones.

Reactions: aka1ceman
Approximetly 1,000 People Get Drone Hunting License in Colorado

SEPTEMBER 5, 2013 BY ASSOCIATED PRESS 6 COMMENTS

It’s September, Colorado bow hunting is underway, and rifle hunters are lining up for a hot new license: $25 to shoot down a government drone over the village of Deer Trail.
Supporters acknowledge the licenses would be only symbolic, and a town election authorizing them is more than a month away. Still, The Denver Post reported Thursday (Deer Trail clerk returning checks for drone-hunting licenses ) about 1,000 people have applied for one.
Residents of the tiny plains town an hour east of Denver are still split on the proposal.
The scheme is part protest against government surveillance and part promotion to get Deer Trail some attention. It’s working, at least on the second point. The federal government issued a warning against shooting at drones.
Phil Steel, who proposed the licenses, is selling novelty versions. Officials say he’s given part of the income to the town.

I'm so glad I have a quadcopter instead of a Drone !

The picture I've mentioned previously shows what looks very much like a Phanton or CX20 or the like.. It would be interesting if the Reaper that's in Kieth picture fires back !!!!!! 12 gauge v Hell fire missile ---- no contest.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik