I'm Nearing 6 hours of flight time on my P-3SE !

Reaction score
I have a P-3 SE and three Dji" battery and a Samsung 8 inch table...I have really enjoyed my flights and when i take off i still am just as excited as i was when i took off on my very 1st flight !..today it was near 60 degs and barely any surface winds....I fly out of a nice park with only a few trees and no power wires...i did worry about being surrounded with many many homes with WiFi
1st sunset shot from my drone.jpg
...My P3 SE has not has one issue yet their yet !...so thats Great...I still read my Manuel before i head out to fly and today's "flight time"..was spent on "go arounds and "touch and Go's"..todays near one hour of flight time and with all the touch and gos i did...i did not strike a prop...You know what they say "Practice makes perfect" ! Tonight's last flight was near sunset and heres picture that i have took .

I have a P-3 SE and three Dji" battery and a Samsung 8 inch table...I have really enjoyed my flights and when i take off i still am just as excited as i was when i took off on my very 1st flight !..today it was near 60 degs and barely any surface winds....I fly out of a nice park with only a few trees and no power wires...i did worry about being surrounded with many many homes with WiFiView attachment 91374 ...My P3 SE has not has one issue yet their yet !...so thats Great...I still read my Manuel before i head out to fly and today's "flight time"..was spent on "go arounds and "touch and Go's"..todays near one hour of flight time and with all the touch and gos i did...i did not strike a prop...You know what they say "Practice makes perfect" ! Tonight's last flight was near sunset and heres picture that i have took .
This is my very 1st picture posted and i hope im doing ok by posting the conversation here If not please tell me and move it to the proper spot Thanks

I am only guessing, but I should have about 4 hours on mine. But after reading this post it makes me wonder if there is somewhere in the drone that stores the run time ? That would be a great feature for buying/selling used drones.

I am only guessing, but I should have about 4 hours on mine. But after reading this post it makes me wonder if there is somewhere in the drone that stores the run time ? That would be a great feature for buying/selling used drones.

You should be able to view your flight records on the dji app. Go to/open app and click on the flight records icon top left and that will open up your info see examples below
IMG_8492.jpg
9684c24419816c27f3eec07f41717483.jpg

Such great help here .. I will definitely look for a better display than the Galaxy 4. And the tip for flight hours .. I had no idea. I've flown 3 hours 21 minutes and nearly 26,000 meters. Cool.

I'll be switching forums. I had a really great brain fart today and came home with a P4P .. While the devil on one shoulder was arguing with the angel on the other shoulder, I bought it. I'm glad they were both distracted

I put the P3-SE up for sale.

Reactions: Doug Rosevear

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl