I'm lost help camera

Reaction score
I just bought a drone 3 standard used Tuesday everything has worked great until today. Was flying and moved the camera while in flying to see below and camera started acting up so brought back down to home camera now will not move when turning on drone. You can hear it moving but doesn't move. Any recommendations???

We bought it used from a person and everything worked great we haven't crashed it or been any damage. Can this be purchased . I'm not sure when the guy got it that we purchased it from so I'm not sure if it would even be covered in warranty

I received my standard as a gift and a couple weeks after I received it had an issue with the camera just falling forward and not be able to be controlled. I contacted Dji via email, described the problem and ended up sending it in for repair. I was unsure of what the cost would be and how long it would even take to fix. To my surprise, it was FREE to repair and only took about 1 week total, shipping out and being returned. I can't say that your repair will be free as well, but it's worth contacting them and asking.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Nicole
We bought it used from a person and everything worked great we haven't crashed it or been any damage. Can this be purchased . I'm not sure when the guy got it that we purchased it from so I'm not sure if it would even be covered in warranty
Did you get it fixed, nobody told you to try Gimbal Calibration, I would think some errors when come up on this calibration? How many flights did you get with it working correctly?

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl