I'm Glad I'm Not Order Number 1

Reaction score
Whilst it would be nice to be order number 1 I'm quite happy to be a bit further down the line at 4770 so that "if" there are any "teething" problems (impossible I know) then at least by the time I get mine there may have been a few dozen firmware/software updates to sort things out.

I suppose there is an argument that say the first production models could be of a higher quality threshold than later ones - more closely scrutinised.... then again we are talking about DJI...

You can bet order #1 and #4770 are off the same container and if you want to look at first on the pallet and last one off theory then you might consider the fact yours could be the very first built !

There will be no teething time between 1 and 20,000.

Reactions: Ezookiel
Anybody do the math to figure out how many phantoms fit in a container?

I'd assume it's not just one container.

Container? When I ordered my first Vision+ last May it was shipped to me in NY directly from China.

Whilst it would be nice to be order number 1 I'm quite happy to be a bit further down the line at 4770 so that "if" there are any "teething" problems (impossible I know) then at least by the time I get mine there may have been a few dozen firmware/software updates to sort things out.

I suppose there is an argument that say the first production models could be of a higher quality threshold than later ones - more closely scrutinised.... then again we are talking about DJI...

I used to work for a large US pager/cellphone manufacturer with facilities in Tianjin. Very high volumes.

There's no reality in your suppositions. It's not a serial process.
The first made is not the first shipped.
QC and testing may require that it go to troubleshoot/repair then back to final test then to the shipping dept.

You could very well end up with the 19223rd or the 7067th or the ???? unit produced.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers