I'll trade my Phantom 4 Pro for your Mavic Pro!

Reaction score
Hi!

I have a Phantom 4 Pro and I would like to trade for a Mavic Pro. I do 90% of my commuting via bike and tour with my band a lot and the larger Phantom has proven to be a little less conducive to my lifestyle than I had expected.

If you have a Mavic Pro and would like to upgrade to a Phantom 4 Pro, please contact me!

I understand that my drone is more expensive and would like to trade with someone who has extra gear, especially extra batteries, Pelican-style case, iPad adapter, ND filters, car charger, etc. I've a little over $2200 into my setup and would prefer a trade in which I lose as little of my investment as possible.

Here's what I've got:

Phantom 4 Pro
2x Batteries
3x Filters (ND4, ND8, ND16)
7x propellers (lost one hiking, drone has NEVER been crashed or misused)
DJI backpack
Charger
Original Foam Case

Reactions: Arcturus
Hi!
I have a Phantom 4 Pro and I would like to trade for a Mavic Pro. I do 90% of my commuting via bike and tour with my band a lot and the larger Phantom has proven to be a little less conducive to my lifestyle than I had expected. If you have a Mavic Pro and would like to upgrade to a Phantom 4 Pro, please contact me!

Here's what I have, Mavic Pro (Light use, never crashed or landed hard), 3 Batteries, Chargers, Lots of Props with one set of Low Noise Props, Filters, Legs, Gimbal Covers, Phone/Tablet Mount, MC Cases Explorer Professional Case, etc.
The Carbon Fiber Overlay on the Mavic and Batteries is easily removable if you dont care for it.

CIMG2817.JPG

I have a Mavic PP with 5 batteries, Multi Battery Charger that charges 3 batteries and the controller at once, 8 sets of low noise props, cases for the Mavic, Controller, and 3 batteries, MavMount 2 with 2 mounts, 1 LiPo Battery Bag, 6 ND filters, leg extenders, and a few extras. Unfortunately I am on vacation but will be home Saturday 7-7. I can send pics then if you are interested.

I have a Mavic PP with 5 batteries, Multi Battery Charger that charges 3 batteries and the controller at once, 8 sets of low noise props, cases for the Mavic, Controller, and 3 batteries, MavMount 2 with 2 mounts, 1 LiPo Battery Bag, 6 ND filters, leg extenders, and a few extras. Unfortunately I am on vacation but will be home Saturday 7-7. I can send pics then if you are interested.

Looks pretty close to what I’m looking for. I’ll think on it!

Here's what I have, Mavic Pro (Light use, never crashed or landed hard), 3 Batteries, Chargers, Lots of Props with one set of Low Noise Props, Filters, Legs, Gimbal Covers, Phone/Tablet Mount, MC Cases Explorer Professional Case, etc.
The Carbon Fiber Overlay on the Mavic and Batteries is easily removable if you dont care for it.

View attachment 100709

This looks like a great kit. I’ll think on it!

Hi there,

I am in the exact opposite position as I am looking to trade my Mavic Pro for a P4P!

What I have:
- Mavic Pro (Fly More Combo) Excellent condition, low flight time, professionally handled at all times (Part 107 operator)
- Includes original box, documentation
- DJI carry bag (included with Fly More Combo)
- Soft lined sleeves for Mavic Pro and controller (extra protection while in transport)
- 2.5 sets of DJI props. One set mounted, one complete new set, two new spares
- Polar Pro ND filter set. CP, ND8, ND16 in storage case
- Three original DJI batteries
- Original DJI charger
- Car charger
- Mavmount 3.0 iPad holder - brand new. The absolute BEST tablet mount available. Includes mount clamps for iPad mini and 9.7" iPad or similarly sized tablets. Includes Mavmount lanyard adapter and lanyard
- 2 x 1' USB -> Lightning cables, reinforced braided
- Lowepro BP150 carry case / backpack.

Everything is in excellent, top condition. Where are you located? Orlando FL here if possible to meet for exchange.

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1