If you had an issue with your gimbal, check this out.

Yes, I've had this happen a couple of times. It's unnerving. On the screen, it looks like you're out of control and going to crash. When it has happend I've used the arrow in the circle on the bottom of the screen to find my way back home. I suppose RTH would work too, but I never use that.

You say to turn 'it' off and then on again. Turn what off and on again ?

Reactions: Angelo's Flight
Yes it has happened to me twice, and yes it's unnerving watching the screen cause it looks as if you've lost a prop and it's spinning out of control each time I've brought it down, powered it down and turned it back on an it appears fine, I've also recalibrated the gimble, and since then it hasn't happened again, with 3 flights, if it happens to occur again what do you suppose is the problem?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Happened to me once as well, after I had done the channel hack and switch to a custom channel mid flight, did RTH with no problems, then did gimbal calibration and no issues in 3 more flights

My P4 did it today. I hadn't seen this post, but I tried turning it off and back on and it worked.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes it has happened to me twice, and yes it's unnerving watching the screen cause it looks as if you've lost a prop and it's spinning out of control each time I've brought it down, powered it down and turned it back on an it appears fine, I've also recalibrated the gimble, and since then it hasn't happened again, with 3 flights, if it happens to occur again what do you suppose is the problem?

I think you shouldn't worry so much. I fly a lot and it hasn't happened again. If there's no need to open the bird and mess up with all the things inside, because of something that happens rarely, you shouldn't send it for repair. That's my opinion, of course.

Happened to me just today... I did the same thing.. Turned the bird off and back on and it came back to life... I have a vid associated with my post earlier today too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl