If you can’t beat um, sue!

How they can do it when they pretty much don't have any product other than the Evo and the Evo itself is a copy of the Mavic pro? It does not make sense at all.

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
It's not about what products they have, but what patents they have. Although the article was kind of vague with the details, their patents seemed extremely broad.

If Autel actually has patents on drone technology that is being used by DJI then there is nothing frivolous about the lawsuit. If I held the patent on that technology I can absolutely guarantee you I would sue to protect my intellectual property.

I would love to see a compelling argument for why DJI would just suddenly start stealing technology from a company with way less, well, technology. And now a company whose sales are in the dumpster wants to ban the competition?

I would love to see a compelling argument for why DJI would just suddenly start stealing technology from a company with way less, well, technology. And now a company whose sales are in the dumpster wants to ban the competition?
The really clever stuff is all bought in by DJI and their competitors. Obstacke avoidance/vision tracking, propulsion, power management, GPS etc. None of it was created by DJI. All the really clever stuff comes from outside China. Easy solution might be for Intel to stop supplying them or jack the price up. They won’t. Simply because that is bad business and would be silly. DJI were there first and do it well. Everyone else is a bit late to this party.

Guys this has went OT and got way to political and have deleted more post than you see and yes I will move it Ed,I had not seen it .
If it starts back like it was I will just close it .

Reactions: TheKestrel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31