If I want to compare my P3s to my Mavic, can I do it here?

I think the p3/p4 series can carry more weight; therefore, distance and mule carrying for the win.

The P3S is a phantom, so I don't know why you can't discuss it here, or in the P3S forum. And if you had any doubts, there's always the off topic forum.

The P3S is a phantom, so I don't know why you can't discuss it here, or in the P3S forum. And if you had any doubts, there's always the off topic forum.

By P3s, I meant a couple of Phantom Threes, not the P3S. I have an Advanced an a Pro. Sorry about that.

Let it rip ! I enjoy personal views and I'm sure we can all be polite about it. You don't have to reply if the topic has no interest to you.

I'm well aware of mavicpilots. I was asking what exactly is okay to discuss here.
Didn't know you had got one mike or was in the mavic forum . Only a few have got them at the moment there .
I will put this in the Pro/Adv section .Till I am told different . Now..tell us how your mavic compares to your others :)
engage.gif

Reactions: With The Birds
Has anyone got one to compare yet?

I Have a couple on order. Probably won't see them for a fortnight at least.
Yes several have received them and you can read what they think in the other forum .
Mine is still in China also .

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic