if I want 4K...is the P3 4K good enough for my needs?.....

I have had. 4K for 2 seasons with great results. 4 k is well worth it, both for video and stills. Video is good enough to intercut with terrestrial footage shot with Panasonic 4K. Shoot with one of the flatter curves, and use manual exposure.

Understand that 4K uses lots of disc space, and is quite demanding on the power of the computer system for glitch free playback.

Range can be an issue, particularly in urban settings with lots of other WiFi signals around

Reactions: Chameleon99
I’ve been flying a P34k for about 2 years now and other than range ( which doesn’t seem to be a problem for your application) I love it. I use it mainly as another camera so getting the best camera for the dollar was important to me. My last flight was in the Amazon and it performed flawlessly in less than stellar conditions. I also like the controller better than the P3S one, although that’s a matter of personal preference I suppose. If I had it to do over I’d still go for the 4K, as I primarily use it as another camera in the arsenal!

Reactions: Chameleon99

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj