Idiot smashes drone with ball

Reaction score
Guess he's not a drone fan then!
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

33392-that-escalated-quickly-AjCk.jpeg

And people question why Americans carry a firearm while flying... it has been questioned here multiple times.

Reactions: dirkclod
they obviously weren't in the party doing the filming, so he shouldn't of been flying so close

And people question why Americans carry a firearm while flying... it has been questioned here multiple times.

Was out flying in a large field not long ago kind of desolate area when a group of KIDS looking to be between 8 and 12 years old came around.....all carrying baseball bats.

So....

I was like, hey there fellas! Been playing baseball huh? What a great past time huh?
And proceeded to show them my quad and even let them handle it.

These two guys wouldn't have had any problem at all if they had....

A). flown a bit higher
2). Involved the young guys in their flying. Perhaps letting some of them join in the fun and fly it themselves

Some people just walk around with a chip on their shoulders and a bad "tude".
Oh...and never....ever fly a drone wearing a pink shirt. Bad bad bad.

I think he was into hitting anything that moved :)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I would have just loved to see one of those older guys break out a little kung fu and take down the one that threw the ball.. That would have been priceless. In fact, I was expecting it for some reason :(

Confused?
Are you saying it's a bad thing or necessary?
I have seen several threads here where operators were approached by people who had no interest in learning about quads. The sight of a firearm makes most stupid people not try stupid stuff. The guy who was the aggressor in that video most likely have not started the fight if he saw an armed operator. I am not by any means advocating you shoot anyone, it is more of a show of force. If you mess with me, you know the possible outcome will not be good. That guy was able to knock off his hat, hit him and further smash the quad because he knew the pink shirted guy wasn't going to retaliate. In his mind that gave him a free pass to do whatever he wanted to him and his property. A little fear is a good thing sometimes.

I would have just loved to see one of those older guys break out a little kung fu and take down the one that threw the ball.. That would have been priceless. In fact, I was expecting it for some reason :(
Were you hoping for something more like this? The bully gets served!

I have seen several threads here where operators were approached by people who had no interest in learning about quads. The sight of a firearm makes most stupid people not try stupid stuff. The guy who was the aggressor in that video most likely have not started the fight if he saw an armed operator. I am not by any means advocating you shoot anyone, it is more of a show of force. If you mess with me, you know the possible outcome will not be good. That guy was able to knock off his hat, hit him and further smash the quad because he knew the pink shirted guy wasn't going to retaliate. In his mind that gave him a free pass to do whatever he wanted to him and his property. A little fear is a good thing sometimes.

Dear sir,
As much as I hate to say it.......
I couldn't agree more.
It's 2015. A foolish man brings kung fu, to a gun fight.

Reactions: steveeds
the operator wouldn't of needed a gun, nor got in a confrontation in the first place if he'd of flown correctly & to the law

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl