Idaho help

Reaction score
Hi. I am in boise idaho and need help with my phantom 3 standard. I have dumped money left and right trying to find a cheap tablet or phone to make the camera work and every sd card i buy says. No sd card inserted. Is there anyone that can help me figure this out. Thank you

Hi. I am in boise idaho and need help with my phantom 3 standard. I have dumped money left and right trying to find a cheap tablet or phone to make the camera work and every sd card i buy says. No sd card inserted. Is there anyone that can help me figure this out. Thank you
Have you tryed to format sd card before use,,what is gimble light doin,it should flash red when no card inserted and go solid green when its clipped in,,,stop buying phones it wont be the cause
Any change in what it does when inserted when off then turn drone on,,or does it just keep saying no sd card no matter how you do it
I presume you try format sd card in app under cam settings

Last edited by a moderator:
What size is your sd card?My 2 old P3 standards will only use 16 or 32 gb

Last edited:
I am in Nampa. PM through Facebook or email me at [email protected].

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj