i think the version 1.1.0 is the problem! Video is BAD!

So you could be running 1.1.8 firmware?

As you say you never updated it.

Please confirm.

Thxs mate.
Here ya go.....vs 1.1.5
Screenshot_2015-06-10-01-24-49.png
Screenshot_2015-06-10-01-25-41.png
Screenshot_2015-06-10-01-26-18.png

Opposite for me. The old app was absolute garbage. Contstant lag, NO SIGNAL, disconnected, phone over heating... You get the idea; Infuriating. Upgraded today and although it is too early to judge, I am impressed. Minimized lag, no disconnection, zero no signal issues, phone was hot as all hell (G3). I've been lucky I suppose.

I agree. Additionally, there were missing/buggy pieces from the "original" Android app. I can't believe that piece of junk is *still* at the Google Play Store. Can't someone have them remove it? If you didn't get your Android app from the DJI web site, you've using junk - real junk!

I agree. Additionally, there were missing/buggy pieces from the "original" Android app. I can't believe that piece of junk is *still* at the Google Play Store. Can't someone have them remove it? If you didn't get your Android app from the DJI web site, you've using junk - real junk!
The version on playstore is really just for the inspire...

Am i the only one on this board still on firmware 1.1.5 ?

Reactions: Claydoc911
you maybe still the only one... hehe!

Have you been reading this thread?

goto last few pages.... I've put interesting findings in there.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-16777-1-1.html

Regs Chris
Funny....people always claiming they don't update due to past problems...yet it appears everyone but me has :)
Has anything new but problems been introduced since the first update that allowed ios support.....why is everyone rushing onto these firmware releases?

Funny....people always claiming they don't update due to past problems...yet it appears everyone but me has :)
Has anything new but problems been introduced since the first update that allowed ios support.....why is everyone rushing onto these firmware releases?

Well on the start splash screen in the DJI app It tell you to update... so seems the right thing to do... :)

OK, until we get an update, turnoff video caching and set your frame rate to 30fps. Your videos will be smooth again. This will have to do until DJI fixes it.

Hi folks from Finland.
I got my P3A about a week ago, and flew it with my Samsung Galaxy S5 running the Pilot App 1.0.10. HUGE problems with lost cam contact, crashing the App when trying to download pictures from the drone to the phone etc. Got the same app to my iPhone which turned oit to be v 1.1.2, and it seems to run without any problems.
Then I uninstalled the app from my Samsung, and downloaded it from www.dji.com which is version 1.1.0, and it also seems to run without problems.
So get rid of v 1.0.10, it seems to be a very raw early version with several bugs.

Hi folks from Finland.
I got my P3A about a week ago, and flew it with my Samsung Galaxy S5 running the Pilot App 1.0.10. HUGE problems with lost cam contact, crashing the App when trying to download pictures from the drone to the phone etc. Got the same app to my iPhone which turned oit to be v 1.1.2, and it seems to run without any problems.
Then I uninstalled the app from my Samsung, and downloaded it from www.dji.com which is version 1.1.0, and it also seems to run without problems.
So get rid of v 1.0.10, it seems to be a very raw early version with several bugs.
The apps on the DJI site are the latest (or the ones that work. It is been discussed many times in this Forum

Welcome to the Forum!:)

Hi folks from Finland.

Sorry, But ANY Android device running AOS 4.4.2 (Kit-Kat) or 5.0.2 (Lollipop) in conjunction with the Android Pilot App of 1.1.0, and the P3P/A Firmware of 1.1.9 Does Not work! GO to the DJI's User Forum and see the main thread on Android Lag/Freeze's there is over 12 pages of customer complaints.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl