P3 Firmware I reinstall update, but now, the gimbal tilt control wheel is not working

I changed the dial wheel 2 times. Made remote calibration twice.
Relinked the remote at least 2 times.
I haven't tried another remote with my drone yet, but i'll try to get one for a test.
Meanwhile, if i downgrade the drone firmware and reinstall the 1,11,20... does anyone knows the process to downgrade from 1.11.20 ????

Hi there. Got the same issue. The dial wont work anymore. I have two P3p with both rc. I did a lot to get it back. One rc was ok but the other one was bad. Both P3 has the same symptom. One is GL300a and the second is GL300b. The GL300a as the problem. The solution was to hard reset the controler by pressing C1 C2 and record boutton on left at the same time and power it off and on without releasing the bouttons at all. When it relink, you can release those buttons and the dial as starting to work back for me. My English is bad but I hope it help because I've tried a lot. GL300a have difference for reseting it. GL300b it's C1 C2 and camera scroll on right. You should saw my face when it went back! o_O

Reactions: brigerdrones

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic