I purchased my P4!

Reaction score
I purchased my P4 yesterday from Apple, can't wait....upgrading from P3 std

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Same here! What is your delivery estimation? I have between 19th and 21st...

Just to make it clear... I had no P3... just a P1.5 :)

My order says 3-18 thru 25... Order number W525097207

I placed my order on March/1 it estimates my delivery on March/10-17

I purchased my P4 yesterday from Apple, can't wait....upgrading from P3 std

Same here! What is your delivery estimation? I have between 19th and 21st...
Congrats to you both. Looking forward to reviews and impressions.

I just ordered my P4! It will be here 3/17 the lady promised. What am I gonna do till then? Read the manual! But then I found out the manual is not up yet! Crap! Well maybe they put it up on the 15th.

P4 owners are WANKERS!!! Oops. Did I type that out-loud?
Sorry guys, I'm just a small envious boy :(

Can't wait for a forum member to hold the shiny-shiny P4 and review it.

Apple just changed the delivery estimate for my order so I checked the website and it says the same thing as if you are ordering today and my order has been in since March 4th early am, the delivery estimate says:
Next Day Shipping Mar 15 - Mar 17
Free 2 Business Day Shipping Mar 16 - Mar 18

Has anyone else logged in to the apple store to check their order status and seen the same date range or is it different for anyone else?

Last edited:
I just ordered my P4! It will be here 3/17 the lady promised. What am I gonna do till then? Read the manual! But then I found out the manual is not up yet! Crap! Well maybe they put it up on the 15th.
I bet they are holding out on posting the manual because a lot of peope are going to be mad about the new no fly zone restrictions etc.

Here is the P4 Users Manual
Is a preliminary version, still being edited. But all the new stuff is in there.

Attachments

• Phantom 4 User Manual.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 629
Reactions: okestone
I though this is what blade strike demonstrated? If it cannot avoid obstacles during failsafe return to home then the DJI video that shows it losing signal and returning to home avoiding a cliff is wrong.
"The aircraft cannot avoid obstruction during the Failsafe RTH, therefore, it is important to set an suitable Failsafe altitude before each flight.Launch the DJI GO app and enter “Camera” and...."

Edit: Nevermind, the manual goes on to detail how it can avoid objects during failsafe rth on page 16, I guess this is why it isn't released yet, still in edit.

I though this is what blade strike demonstrated? If it cannot avoid obstacles during failsafe return to home then the DJI video that shows it losing signal and returning to home avoiding a cliff is wrong.
"The aircraft cannot avoid obstruction during the Failsafe RTH, therefore, it is important to set an suitable Failsafe altitude before each flight.Launch the DJI GO app and enter “Camera” and...."

Edit: Nevermind, the manual goes on to detail how it can avoid objects during failsafe rth on page 16, I guess this is why it isn't released yet, still in edit.
The way I understood it (which is not necessarily correct) was, it will avoid obstacles in RTH mode IF GPS is present. If GPS is not present, then it will revert to the previously set RTH altitude.

"[14] Dynamic Home Point : Press this button to enable the dynamic home point feature, the home point then will be reset to position of the mobile device."

Woohoo, it looks like the P4 is getting dynamic home point like the Inspire 1 has!

"[14] Dynamic Home Point : Press this button to enable the dynamic home point feature, the home point then will be reset to position of the mobile device."

Woohoo, it looks like the P4 is getting dynamic home point like the Inspire 1 has!
NOTE: Only if your mobile device has GPS. (i.e won't work with WiFi only iPad)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl