Reaction score
hey everyone! I’m mike. If this is a place for peeps who love drones a much as I do- yay!

I just started making videos of everything I’m learning (I’m a beginner). Follow along and learn with me!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome! I’ve been into drones a little over a year now. I’m FAA Part 107 certified and own a Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro
Welcome! I’ve been into drones a little over a year now. I’m FAA Part 107 certified and own a Phantom 4 & Phantom 4 Pro
Tha
awesome man. Thanks for the feedback. How do you like the phantom 4 pro. I used to own a phantom 4 too

It is ridiculously fun.

Nice video, a good break from the over-the-top, over-edited stuff. Just useful information.
Thanks for the feedback man. I just want peeps to learn along with me. It’s been a journey.

Tha

awesome man. Thanks for the feedback. How do you like the phantom 4 pro. I used to own a phantom 4 too

I like the P4 Pro! I especially like it because of the obsidian color.
I’m trying to take my aerial photography up a notch so the ability to change my shutter speed, fstop, ISO, etc. is a major plus. Not to mention the better picture quality.

I think the p4pro will be my next drone. I’m still trying to get a handle on shutter options. Much of the photography component of the hobby is pretty new to me

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual
wreath_sm.png

PS - Please be sure to post videos in the photo & video area. ;)

Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Also - if possible, find someone locally to fly with. You will learn things you wouldn't normally know, hints, tricks etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.