I like the sea

Reaction score
I live beside the sea, 20 miles of cliffs in one direction, 20 miles of beaches in the other. I'm not much good at it but i give it a go. I'm dire at editing.

Not sure why so much noise was created on this.

I'd have more if I could figure out video editing to a decent degree.

I live beside the sea, 20 miles of cliffs in one direction, 20 miles of beaches in the other. I'm not much good at it but i give it a go. I'm dire at editing.

Not sure why so much noise was created on this.

I'd have more if I could figure out video editing to a decent degree.
Nice cliffs to fly from..noise I could only hear music:)

Nice cliffs to fly from..noise I could only hear music:)

I meant visual noise as it zooms out from the cliff, gets a bit distorted on the blacks.

The cliffs are good, was a bit of a trek to get up there but worth it, takeoff and landing was interesting aswell, had to use the carry case.

I meant visual noise as it zooms out from the cliff, gets a bit distorted on the blacks.

The cliffs are good, was a bit of a trek to get up there but worth it, takeoff and landing was interesting aswell, had to use the carry case.
There is a overexposure in cam setting that might help,,,I called it noise reduction got told off,,,anyway also your contrast on remote can go light or dim on certain objects,sometimes when I bank hard the noise chopping the air is loud,

I will have to play around with settings a bit more. Spent most of the 100 or so hours getting better at flying, not so much on the filming.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctlfreak