I just jumped on the $569.00 P3P deal from Newegg.

I ordered one a few days ago, supposed to arrive tomorrow :). I have been flying spektrum with blade copters for a few months and decided to make the jump to p3p. Is there a solid resource for setting up the quad and go app on iPad Air 2? I read about litchi and other options but I am unsure or apprehensive about using the app.

I am assuming you are Matt F. form the Facebook Phantom 3 mods group? I too saw that deal and bought it up. I opted to just buy before getting the OK from my wifely administration. She was slightly pissed, and said I shouldn't criticize the craps she buys from now on. I took a look at the large basket of various yarn and string, nodded my head, and said "yes dear."
Gutsy, pulling the trigger on a major purchase before approval from the CFO. Just remember, you set the precedent.

Someone will correct me if I'm incorrect here but I believe the serial number will indicate whether your Phantom 3 Pro is new or refurbished. I read somewhere that if it's a refurbished machine there would be an "R" in the serial number.

If I am incorrect, would someone please correct me.

Thank you.

Bud

I bought my phantom3 pro for $650. It said refurb but I'm pretty sure it was never out of the box

Not bad at all, just bought a p3p refurb from drone nerds a month ago for $589. Looks and flies like new
I have bought two from Dronenerds one standard and a refurbished p3p haven't had any problems with any of them!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3