I just jumped on the $569.00 P3P deal from Newegg.

Ohh. And someone is already coming over tomorrow to buy my standard for $350.00. :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Matt did you have the R in your sn? Also, did you upgrade the fw to the latest?

I forgot to look. I was too excited to fly. I'll look tonight.

I did check the firmware and it's the latest on the bird. The remote said that it needed to update, so I let it do it's thing and restarted.

20170316_175957.jpg

I got mine yesterday, same deal from Newegg. Perfect right out of the box, everything in place and included.

Anyone buying the DJI Care for their refurb? $271 is steep for a $560 purchase, and being fairly new to flying, I fly cautiously, nothing fancy or fast. I want to keep this thing as long as I can ;-) Or until my wife lets me buy a better one.

Now if only one can get a P3P gimbal for half that or less. Then I can upgrade my A to a P and have the A as a backup. It's usually the gimbal that is most often damaged in a crash after all.

Then again, for the $569, I'd get a spare battery, 100W charger (and can use the 56W charger at the same time) with this deal.
Makes me seriously consider this. I wouldn't be recording 4K very often though. Any other camera benefits besides 4K?

They need to be curved to direct the signal to a point. That's why they call them parabolic.
Just order a set from eBay. They will work much better. They can be bought for $7.00

They need to be curved to direct the signal to a point.
Just order a set from eBay. They
Yip first one i made nice and curved but 2 small ,this was hard and fast but in the process of notha curved design:)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31