I just jumped on the $569.00 P3P deal from Newegg.

Wow, good deal, got mine in early December for $699 and I thought that was awesome, but at this price I can have an awesome backup!

Really great deal but it's for refurbished item. Good luck.

Not bad at all, just bought a p3p refurb from drone nerds a month ago for $589. Looks and flies like new

Reactions: BenjaminD
I had refurbished from DJI before, as good as new, and full 1 year warranty, congrats on your great deal!

Great deal, I would have jumped on that if I didn't have a P3A already. Now I'm just riding it all out to see what comes after the P4P.

I ordered one. Thanks for posting this great deal. A refurbished with a factory 1-year warranty. Same warranty as new so less risk.

It is a refurb and out of stock already. Guess you got the last one Matt

You sure? I just clicked it again. It says in stock.

Cool part is is that like 2 hours after I ordered, it was already on a FedEx truck and on it's way. I must have caught it right at the cut off point.

You're gonna love it Matts175!

Thanks!!! Just found out too that it has dynamic home point too. This is going to be great because I own a boat. The standard does not have this and I was worried about what would happen if the boat drifted on it's anchor. I could just see it trying to land.... and kerplunk!!!

Already ordered a few things for it too. I'm not a huge fan of the gold stripes, so I ordered carbon fiber black stripes/DJI sticker and then picked up a bottle of black Rit dye for the front props.

I would also recommend a Windsurfer is worth trying, and are cheap too!

I was looking at one on Amazon last night. Added it to my cart, then deleted. I want to see what she does right out of the box first though. My Standard hit 2.1 miles a few weeks ago, but that was after trying out several different antenna mods and combos. If the P3P hits 2 miles WITHOUT mods, that'll be good enough for me.

I am assuming you are Matt F. form the Facebook Phantom 3 mods group? I too saw that deal and bought it up. I opted to just buy before getting the OK from my wifely administration. She was slightly pissed, and said I shouldn't criticize the craps she buys from now on. I took a look at the large basket of various yarn and string, nodded my head, and said "yes dear."

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic