I have for red lights on wont fly

The cannot take off will go on if you do not enough sattelites (less than 6) maybe your gps in your AC is damaged, I don't know if this will work but try to set it on atti mode as this does't need gps. but your RTH needs gps to set home point so don't leave home without it.
Hey just went to repair shop here in Florida at fix an fly he new his stuff he did everything he could but this is error but he said this topological error has to be sent back to factory And I called them they said same thing ..so it's back to them shortly we looked up the error on line and only one other person had it with no answers question back on forum Googled so hopefull this helps others too ..thanks everyone !

Hi i am getting a tx sticks mid point error to big on my phantom 1 can someone helo me

Hi i am getting a tx sticks mid point error to big on my phantom 1 can someone helo me
Do you have the DJI phantom assistant downloaded on a computer? It sounds like your transmitter needs to be calibrated.

What do you mean when you say it won’t connect? Does that mean your pc does not recognize your rc when connected thru the usb cable? Do you have another cable that you can use?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic