I Don't Know What's Wrong

Reaction score
1541025656435.jpg

The camera is not moving and it making a long beeping noise

Attachments

• 1541025627112.jpg
    1541025627112.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 177
Did it have accident ?how come rubbers not there,?does it have sd card in,got any picture,,check all plugs are in nice,,ha is that you asleep,can you conect to the app ok,,what happens on start up,,does your camera do the dance,when it mounted properly

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Did it have accident ?how come rubbers not there,?does it have sd card in,got any picture,,check all plugs are in nice,,ha is that you asleep,can you conect to the app ok,,what happens on start up,,does your camera do the dance,when it mounted properly
This is basically a new camera...before it was doing the dance and when I connected to the phone I wasn't seeing anything on the screen...I replaced the cable now it's not working at all

"replacing that flat ribbon gimbal cable" !....is a very delicate job...the copper film is very very thin..and inserting it bad will rip it and cause a malfunction and i think its a good thing to not touch the copper ends as skin oils will also cause things NOT to work Or if it works.problems later on GOOD LUCK !

This is basically a new camera...before it was doing the dance and when I connected to the phone I wasn't seeing anything on the screen...I replaced the cable now it's not working at all
Yes as 2 above say was it a genuine part,some ribbons to cheap and just won't work,it won't become a new camera by changing ribbon cable,there more to it ,or did you change whole cam,did you get a ribbon cable set or just a flat ribbon cable,depending on what happen it could be the gimble main board,you say no picture , did that just disapear or get worse over time or silly crash damage (had to ask) was other ribbon cable damaged in any way ,I would put it back and see if gimble dances again,if it does order a proper ribbon set,yes pretty delicate these ,if of picture loss for no reason always start with a reinstall of the app,then you know to look elsewhere if that not make it right

I decided to replace the motherboard on the new gimbal with the old one. The gimbal connected to the controller obviously but I still couldn't see anything on the app so I decided to replace the camera with the old one. Still wasn't seeing anything on the screen and now the gimbal stopped doing the little dance. So I tried replacing the flat cable. Which didn't work

Now I inserted an SD with the latest update into the camera and powered on the drone. The camera began to make this weird noise, it's also getting hot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31