I can't believe we can't find batteries?

Reaction score
The subject say it all.i went out and flew for 20 min. Came home and charged and then another 20 min flying time. Sucks! I can't believe it's taking this song. Ugh!

2nd battery really cuts down the wait time. I have 4 so I don't want at all. After 1 put back on charge and by the time I finish flying the other three the 1st is ready but I am usually not. Just same the batteries are.

The subject say it all.i went out and flew for 20 min. Came home and charged and then another 20 min flying time. Sucks! I can't believe it's taking this song. Ugh!

DJI just listed the batteries on their website. I'm guessing another 7-10 days before they are available. But no one knows for sure as they have not released a shipping date yet. Nothing anyone can do about it.

I hate waiting for my battery to cool down after every flight (usually 20 minutes), is it OK to stick it in the fridge?

Will Dealers get the batteries before DJI ships them out? Trying to figure out which will be the fasted option to get extra batteries. Advexure says "End of May" but DJI direct told me 10-15 business days after you order then another 3-5 days to ship. That puts DJI at June 15th. Online chat said they would be faster than going through a dealer

Will Dealers get the batteries before DJI ships them out? Trying to figure out which will be the fasted option to get extra batteries. Advexure says "End of May" but DJI direct told me 10-15 business days after you order then another 3-5 days to ship. That puts DJI at June 15th. Online chat said they would be faster than going through a dealer
The batteries were listed on the DJI website like last Wed, so technically if you are a dealer w/ a preorder into DJI for a bunch of batteries, they would/should have been fulfilled last week when they went live, so figure 2 weeks from then + shipping time, which would/should put dealers @ end of next week.

In the Netherlands we have already.
IMG-20150626-WA0006.jpg

I have four now.

I have 6 batteries and 4 dedicated chargers. Might have to go up to 8 batteries if I run into the "too hot to charge" problem.

Well if it makes anyone feel better I live in the UK and the with the weather were having its not lack of batteries that's stops you from flying here that's for sure. Don't think I have flown yet in winds less than 15 to 20. Wind speed did drop this week tho but the kp index went to 8. Nice

And defiantly don't have the too hot to charge problem. 18 being the hottest day so far this year were i live. Lol

Ordered extra battery from B&H on Wednesday it'on the UPS truck out for delievery today :), most likely the same truck that brings my P3P ordered from Adorama on Wednesday (they didn't had extra batteries while B&H didn't had any Phantom 3). It all comes together.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic