I cannot find a pitch esc board for my P3 4K !

Reaction score
Hi all
I recently purchased a crashed p3 4K to work on as a project.
I have repaired replaced the obvious like the yaw arm and ribbon and then realized that the pitch board is damaged at the ribbon clamp, not the motor ribbon clamp.

I cannot find a replacement board anywhere, the serial no on top of the board is P00954.05. I can only find the nearest to be for a pro/adv p3 with serial no P00954.06.

Will .06 work for me? Is pro/adv camera same as the 4K unit and if not does anyone know where to source the .05 board?
I’ll try to upload photos
Would appreciate any help
Fireblade

Attachments

• B7C407AE-E75D-4B49-BF63-F92B883AF7ED.jpeg
    B7C407AE-E75D-4B49-BF63-F92B883AF7ED.jpeg
    993.1 KB · Views: 345
Hi all
I recently purchased a crashed p3 4K to work on as a project.
I have repaired replaced the obvious like the yaw arm and ribbon and then realized that the pitch board is damaged at the ribbon clamp, not the motor ribbon clamp.

I cannot find a replacement board anywhere, the serial no on top of the board is P00954.05. I can only find the nearest to be for a pro/adv p3 with serial no P00954.06.

Will .06 work for me? Is pro/adv camera same as the 4K unit and if not does anyone know where to source the .05 board?
I’ll try to upload photos
Would appreciate any help
Fireblade
OK ,have been slowly getting rid of some stuff ,,,I you think these work aswell and can wait halve a week tell me what you want off this and I post it for you,,free, stuff the shops,,I won't Shipp whole drone cause shipping cost expensive here but will dismantle other bits if needed,,as I said it just sitting here,
1536222307866-1029270864.jpg
Screenshot_20180906-200840.jpg
20180906_201948.jpg
----------------I forgot to add my last # is05-------------:).......I tune back in 30 min I just doing something.......I just check number mine is the same,,,if you can wait as I said send me details and what you want,,,don't want nothing just like to help..should add I modified remote as well with cheap argtec I can dismantle aswell,make a list

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: fireblade99
OK ,have been slowly getting rid of some stuff ,,,I you think these work aswell and can wait halve a week tell me what you want off this and I post it for you,,free, stuff the shops,,I won't Shipp whole drone cause shipping cost expensive here but will dismantle other bits if needed,,as I said it just sitting here,View attachment 103194 View attachment 103195 View attachment 103196----------------I forgot to add my last # is05-------------:).......I tune back in 30 min I just doing something.......I just check number mine is the same,,,if you can wait as I said send me details and what you want,,,don't want nothing just like to help..should add I modified remote as well with cheap argtec I can dismantle aswell,make a list

Hey
Thanks for the reply, am brand new in the drone scene as I was an avid biker but am now disabled with a spinal injury.
My brain needs a hobby I could mess with on a table so decided to go with DJI’s
Man I’m trying to rebuild a p3 4K from the ground up and am learning fast.
Im taken back by your generosity in helping me. Id be happy to take any parts you have left and would pay you for the post and something for your time and trouble sending it. If it was stripped it would avoid tax at customs of course.
Let me know what you can do.
Really appreciate it
Fireblade99

Hey
Thanks for the reply, am brand new in the drone scene as I was an avid biker but am now disabled with a spinal injury.
My brain needs a hobby I could mess with on a table so decided to go with DJI’s
Man I’m trying to rebuild a p3 4K from the ground up and am learning fast.
Im taken back by your generosity in helping me. Id be happy to take any parts you have left and would pay you for the post and something for your time and trouble sending it. If it was stripped it would avoid tax at customs of course.
Let me know what you can do.
Really appreciate it
Fireblade99
Sweet as, Me lazy day today so I shall strip down carefully and post you a picture here of what I will send you,as said this was not crashed but shell got stress cracks under motors with not much flight time,,I will leave camera complete but strip all down for you,I post picture today,,,it's ok all for free including shipping,,happy to help

Sweet as, Me lazy day today so I shall strip down carefully and post you a picture here of what I will send you,as said this was not crashed but shell got stress cracks under motors with not much flight time,,I will leave camera complete but strip all down for you,I post picture today,,,it's ok all for free including shipping,,happy to help

Brilliant
I insist though on at least covering post, I’m in Ireland so am glad to help with cost of post at the very least. You in NZ? I have my sis and family in Nelson.
I’m a newbee to forums also and very green as to how it works so bear with me.
Let me know what you have( glad to accept anything you are willing to send) I’ll use it all and will furnish you for the trouble and post.
Put up a pic when you have a chance.
Can’t thank you enough

Brilliant
I insist though on at least covering post, I’m in Ireland so am glad to help with cost of post at the very least. You in NZ? I have my sis and family in Nelson.
I’m a newbee to forums also and very green as to how it works so bear with me.
Let me know what you have( glad to accept anything you are willing to send) I’ll use it all and will furnish you for the trouble and post.
Put up a pic when you have a chance.
Can’t thank you enough
Nelson ay I'm in middle of country wellington,ok here , you can pm message me you shipping address and I send this,free,:),,it will be packed better with foam but I sure I can fit some anttennas and something else in here,,had to take gimble off cam to fit in this size box but all is complete ,,,just have to wait couple days before I can ship,,hope this keeps you in the air,,let me know and I confirm when it's on its way,,,,
Ian
20180907_102647.jpg
20180907_103839.jpg
,,,,weight under 1kg,,,719grams......have to log out but back soon,doing 10 things at once
And have to add it's not stolen I can give you my purchase receipt aswell if want,,I know it's going to good home.........or if trust is a issue about your details ,I can mail to your work or somewhere else,,I not bite,me had some parts around doing nothing ,you can make use of them I'm just happy to help,sent a few things around but Ireland be my furthurust but I not mind,,you got good beer,---------------------------9,20pm update,got bored so , these off to Ireland, choice,Note to others if got stuff around just looking at ya and someone needs it give it away,it's good carma,,I give my wife away if I had one lol,na serious I got to much bits all over I'm glued to me p4 it the moment,,p3s still goes hard but try to keep away from good old wifi issues and keep that close, :) my head is shatted with phantom info but no idea what I talking about,that means melt down,been a week since last flight and got withdrawals

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi seen you so just metion since you metion I put remote in there to,,I have to keep logging out ,,the data bit low but I be in touch

Nelson ay I'm in middle of country wellington,ok here , you can pm message me you shipping address and I send this,free,:),,it will be packed better with foam but I sure I can fit some anttennas and something else in here,,had to take gimble off cam to fit in this size box but all is complete ,,,just have to wait couple days before I can ship,,hope this keeps you in the air,,let me know and I confirm when it's on its way,,,,
IanView attachment 103206 View attachment 103207,,,,weight under 1kg,,,719grams......have to log out but back soon,doing 10 things at once
And have to add it's not stolen I can give you my purchase receipt aswell if want,,I know it's going to good home.........or if trust is a issue about your details ,I can mail to your work or somewhere else,,I not bite,me had some parts around doing nothing ,you can make use of them I'm just happy to help,sent a few things around but Ireland be my furthurust but I not mind,,you got good beer,---------------------------9,20pm update,got bored so , these off to Ireland, choice,Note to others if got stuff around just looking at ya and someone needs it give it away,it's good carma,,I give my wife away if I had one lol,na serious I got to much bits all over I'm glued to me p4 it the moment,,p3s still goes hard but try to keep away from good old wifi issues and keep that close, :) my head is shatted with phantom info but no idea what I talking about,that means melt down,been a week since last flight and got withdrawals
Hey there man
Sorry but I never saw this post at all till now and didn’t realize you have them posted, I’m really excited to know I can soon get the screwdrivers out again.
Hey I would give my wife away and post her Free too!!
All I can do is help some people on the forum with my bit of know how as I found out how limited it is to get info on parts etc for DJI.
I’ll let you know when it arrives
Cheers man

Hey there man
Sorry but I never saw this post at all till now and didn’t realize you have them posted, I’m really excited to know I can soon get the screwdrivers out again.
Hey I would give my wife away and post her Free too!!
All I can do is help some people on the forum with my bit of know how as I found out how limited it is to get info on parts etc for DJI.
I’ll let you know when it arrives
Cheers man
Just confirm this was to see what I fit in the box,,,,today it was posted but in a bigger box with remote,,everything minus the cracked shell and rc battery because classed as dangerous goods,everything works on drone as metion,,it's on the way,was only $46 to Shipp to you , enjoy

Just confirm this was to see what I fit in the box,,,,today it was posted but in a bigger box with remote,,everything minus the cracked shell and rc battery because classed as dangerous goods,everything works on drone as metion,,it's on the way,was only $46 to Shipp to you , enjoy
Hey there man
Really appreciate all your help and kindness.
It sure feels nice to get genuine help and generosity in a world that it seems to be loosing its grip on the basics.
Take care for now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers