I am not able to upload videos to my Facebook from my p4p+ SD card, when I’ve never had trouble.

Does anyone know why my p4p+ will not upload videos to Facebook, when it’s never had a problem.

• Facebook is not allowing videos anymore.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What has changed since the last time you uploaded.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I’m having a problem with my p4p+. In the past after I film a video with my p4p+, I go to my mothers house to upload the video to Facebook, as of right now I only upload videos to Facebook, as I don’t have an Instagram account, and I hate waiting for the long upload times of YouTube. Anyway, the last video I took, wich was not any different from the ones I’ve took previously, and filmed in the same format as the videos I’ve posted previously, even the same SD card as I’ve been using with all my previous videos, but I plug my micro SD card into a little flash drive looking card reader, then I plug it into my mom MacBook Pro, and the videos and pics had no problem importing to the computers photo storage, but when I tried to upload the video to Facebook, the computer says, after waiting the normal thirty to fourty minutes, it says something like this “file unable to upload to Facebook because server cannot read format” The funny thing is, the computer will let me upload my images to Facebook. If anyone has some insight into this please help me I’ve been trying numerous things, like using different SD cards and filming in different formats, I even tried to upload videos to Facebook on a separate device, still nothing, and the other SD card I used had videos I made on my drone in the last couple of weeks and I’m sure I uploaded some from that same card a week or two ago and it worked fine, the videos that I tried to upload this time on the separate card were different videos but I recorded them on my drone at the same date I recorded the others that were still on the card from the last couple weeks, so I’m not sure why my videos aren’t uploading to Facebook anymore. I also checked Facebooks settings to see if anything was changed in the settings from the last update, and there wasn’t anything different when I checked them. So if anyone has any ideas or could give me insight or help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou very much.

Hey everybody, I’m having a problem with my p4p+. In the past after I film a video with my p4p+, I go to my mothers house to upload the video to Facebook, as of right now I only upload videos to Facebook, as I don’t have an Instagram account, and I hate waiting for the long upload times of YouTube. Anyway, the last video I took, wich was not any different from the ones I’ve took previously, and filmed in the same format as the videos I’ve posted previously, even the same SD card as I’ve been using with all my previous videos, but I plug my micro SD card into a little flash drive looking card reader, then I plug it into my mom MacBook Pro, and the videos and pics had no problem importing to the computers photo storage, but when I tried to upload the video to Facebook, the computer says, after waiting the normal thirty to fourty minutes, it says something like this “file unable to upload to Facebook because server cannot read format” The funny thing is, the computer will let me upload my images to Facebook. If anyone has some insight into this please help me I’ve been trying numerous things, like using different SD cards and filming in different formats, I even tried to upload videos to Facebook on a separate device, still nothing, and the other SD card I used had videos I made on my drone in the last couple of weeks and I’m sure I uploaded some from that same card a week or two ago and it worked fine, the videos that I tried to upload this time on the separate card were different videos but I recorded them on my drone at the same date I recorded the others that were still on the card from the last couple weeks, so I’m not sure why my videos aren’t uploading to Facebook anymore. I also checked Facebooks settings to see if anything was changed in the settings from the last update, and there wasn’t anything different when I checked them. So if anyone has any ideas or could give me insight or help, I would greatly appreciate it. Thankyou very much.
I’m interested in whatever answer you get because, I have never been able to post a video online. I have done pictures but for some reason I have a hard time with video and for months I can’t figure out why

Reactions: Kenley101
Not sure if you have seen this, just found it apparently the problem I’ve been having sounds like this one described in this article. This guy speaks about an optimum compression size to upload. This might be the very problem I’ve had...
Upload A Complete DJI Phantom 4 Clip to YouTube/Facebook/Vimeo

Reactions: Kenley101
Thankyou for your input and link. The link says that the uploading is not always in the quality that the user likes, but mine won’t upload at all, and every time I try it seems like it says something about the server not being able to read my format, or incorrect format, now I have successfully found a way to upload videos to Facebook, but they are always on a DJI link that a person who wants to view has to click, when before I could just upload it straight to Facebook book and it would appear on Facebook as a video that plays right there on Facebooks page without having to leave the Facebook page and go to another page, so that’s what I’m wondering about and why I can no longer do that, if you need help uploading your video to Facebook through the DJI app, I can simply tell you how I did it but you probably won’t have any use for this information if you don’t have the phantom 4 pro plus, I say this because what I do is take the SD card out of the drone, when the drone and controller are powered off, then I insert the SD card into the remote, after that I power on the remote, let it boot up and let it read the card wich it’ll say up in the corner in blue something like initializing data, after that click the album button and go to the top of the screen and click SD card and your videos and picks will show on the screen, then click on the video and if it’s over either two or five minutes, I can’t remember wich one is the deadline I just make mine under two by editing, so once you have the video clicked on you can double click it again when the video is all blown up on your screen and it should show you editing options, you can do different things by clicking on the icons on the side of the screen and when your on one of those icons you can touch the screen again and more options pop up at the bottom, and when your done there should be a button in the corner that says complete and you hit that and it’ll take you to your finished edited product and it’ll give you posting options and from there you hit post, sorry I was just learning all this too the other day playing around with my pro plus remote, so if I didn’t say something right or misguided you in anyway I’m sorry because I’m new at the whole editing and posting through DJI, so sorry if I confused you but hopefully this helped you, there should be video tutorials on YouTube labeled “navigating the DJI 4. Something app”, so if you still have problems you can try that too, thankyou for the feedback hope that helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20