Huge connectivity problems when flying 2x P3P at the same time & same location

Thanks guys for the replies. One question because I think I am getting confused. The more channels hack. That will only affect the video stream (fpv) right? It has nothing to do with the controller connection to the bird. So my question remains is there a way to choose what freq or channel you want the remote to work on? Go when flying with multiple birds we can all choose different channels

The reason I am asking the above is because the problems were not limited to the fpv view on the app. We also had controller issues.

Thanks guys for the replies. One question because I think I am getting confused. The more channels hack. That will only affect the video stream (fpv) right? It has nothing to do with the controller connection to the bird. So my question remains is there a way to choose what freq or channel you want the remote to work on? Go when flying with multiple birds we can all choose different channels
FPV and control are on different parts of the same beam.

Did you read my previous reply?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl