How to view Youtube Live... well LIVE

BigAl07

Administrator
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I'm working on project and playing around with streaming LIVE to YouTube. I can't seem to view it LIVE but as soon as I'm done with the Stream it appears in my Video section.

Some background:

• DJI Phantom3Pro and Inspire 1
  • iPad 2017 as device
  • DJI Go as Ap for Live Streaming to YT
  • Selecting PRIVATE as viewing option which means I have to send you a direct link to view it. But I'm able to get the link while STREAMING but it's still not LIVE at least for me.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

streaming LIVE to YouTube

Howdy BigAl -- I have never done it myself but one guy I know does it a lot.

Your issues sound vaguely similar to what he was telling me when I mentioned using it with my P4.

He sent me this video link some time ago - stating this resolved his issues - as said, I haven't tried it but maybe-hopefully it will help you.

Howdy BigAl -- I have never done it myself but one guy I know does it a lot.

Your issues sound vaguely similar to what he was telling me when I mentioned using it with my P4.

He sent me this video link some time ago - stating this resolved his issues - as said, I haven't tried it but maybe-hopefully it will help you.

Thank you. I'll check it out and report back after more testing.

Also it might be worth noting I'm also live streaming via Apple AirPlay at the same time. This might be causing some problems too LOL.

I read something about needing 100 subscribers if you're mobile.

"Note: To be eligible to use YouTube live on mobile, your channel must have more than 100 subscribers."

I read something about needing 100 subscribers if you're mobile.

"Note: To be eligible to use YouTube live on mobile, your channel must have more than 100 subscribers."

I saw that too. But I also saw a How-To video and the guy had zero subscribers (new account) and he was live streaming. Maybe it's hit or miss??

Thanks for the input.

Haven't had a chance to watch it yet, but I'll let you know what happens.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl