How to save video and pics to my iPad mini 3

Reaction score
hi guys,
I have flown 3 times with my iPad mini 3 and with an iPhone 6. why are my videos or pics from my flight not showing up here in the DJI pilot app?. Is there a setting that will sync videos/pics to my iPad mini 3 ..?
image.jpg

Little help here please. Having the same issues on IPad Air 2. I used an android ? 4 yesterday and they showed up. They are not available on the iPad. But the FPV is very nice

I'm having the same issue too. On my android device as soon as I take a picture it shows up in my gallery and my videos have small previews that require syncing to download but they're there. On my iPad I get nothing.

Someone needs to call or chat with DJI about this issue. I am pretty sure my iPad Air is doing the same thing. I've been dumping the SD card into my iMac, but I know people with the Inspire 1 and it copies flight photos and videos into the device and I think into the cloud allowing you to see them on another device.

You need to authorize the Pilot App to use photo's, go to settings and scroll down to the dji pilot app, make sure 'Photos' is turned on. If that doesn't do it then I am not sure of the issue. Also check Mode>Video Cache set to 'recording'

Reactions: Purog
hi guys,
I have flown 3 times with my iPad mini 3 and with an iPhone 6. why are my videos or pics from my flight not showing up here in the DJI pilot app?. Is there a setting that will sync videos/pics to my iPad mini 3 ..?View attachment 18643
I'm experiencing the same on my p3a

You need to authorize the Pilot App to use photo's, go to settings and scroll down to the dji pilot app, make sure 'Photos' is turned on. If that doesn't do it then I am not sure of the issue. Also check Mode>Video Cache set to 'recording'

My settings have always been to allow Photos permissions for DJI Pilot app and Video Cache set to recording. I'm still having the issue unfortunately. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no luck.

Same issue here, I have flight recording on and the Pilot app is authorized. The only place I see any media content after a flight is in the User Center then Flight Record, and then there's only pictures not videos. I'm on iOS.

Did you try going to the Director, selecting 'Create Work' then 'Create Moments' with the aircraft connected, did it download your video? Just a shot in the dark here.

I can pull video from the app that way but no pictures. At least as far as I'm concerned I'd like to be able to quick view my photos on my tablet to see if I got a good shot instead of waiting to pull them to my computer. I know you can view a small version of the picture on your flight recorder but I'd like to see a larger scale image. It works flawlessly on my android device. On my android I take a picture or video it's instantly in my album I just have to click on the videos to get them to import which takes a little time depending on the size. If my screen wasn't so small compared to my iPad I would just stick with the android app.

Reactions: Purog
Yeah, the iOS and Android apps have slight differences. For iOS, you will have to be connected to the tx and the drone (with everything switched on). Now go click on the playback button in the DJI app - it's below the camera shutter button. From there you can select the videos and photos you want, download them and they will then appear under your albums in user centre. Hope this helps!

Yeah, the iOS and Android apps have slight differences. For iOS, you will have to be connected to the tx and the drone (with everything switched on). Now go click on the playback button in the DJI app - it's below the camera shutter button. From there you can select the videos and photos you want, download them and they will then appear under your albums in user centre. Hope this helps!

Thank you. I will try this in the morning when I get a moment.

image.jpg
I'm having trouble with my videos downloading and saving in my album to show in User Center. Worked fine on android Moto G but can't seem to work on iOS for iPad mini 2. My videos appear when I am connected to the drone while in the camera view of the app after pressing the playback button. However, they simply fail to download. I get a message saying only 720p and 1080p, JPEG files will save. Press the download button- screen goes black and white for a second but the download bar never comes up that shows you the progress in kb/s. I have caching turned on and have given the app permission to use photos. The photos download just fine, just no video. Must be a bug
image.jpg

Awesome this works. Thank you.

Reactions: Pumpfixer
I have an iPad air 2 and have the same problem also. It's like the video files start to download but never finish. Has anybody figured this out yet?

Using iPad Air 2 also, videos take a long time to transfer. Even a 1 minute video seems to take several minutes. Pictures move pretty quickly. A little check mark appears in the upper right corner, when a video or pic is transferred.

It's all accessed from using the play button as outlined above. Both the copter and the remote have to be on to transfer media.

Would love to learn another way to transfer media on the fly...

Mark.

Pls what is 'tx'?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31