How to save video and pics to my iPad mini 3

Pls what is 'tx'?

31iiWUaTC-L.jpg

What is tx? I don't know how to download video from my p3 with ipad air
In the post that you quoted from "neekpee", there were instructions.

Here's what he posted.

. For iOS, you will have to be connected to the tx and the drone (with everything switched on).
Now go click on the playback button in the DJI app - it's below the camera shutter button.
From there you can select the videos and photos you want, download them and they will then appear under your albums in user centre.
Hope this helps!

In the post that you quoted from "neekpee", there were instructions.

Here's what he posted.

. For iOS, you will have to be connected to the tx and the drone (with everything switched on).
Now go click on the playback button in the DJI app - it's below the camera shutter button.
From there you can select the videos and photos you want, download them and they will then appear under your albums in user centre.
Hope this helps!
wow. thanks its really helped. but my video images ( moving pictures) awhen i watch them on my PC. but its is ok when i watch it directly on the DJI go app on ipad air 2

wow. thanks its really helped. but my video images ( moving pictures) is dragging but when i watch them on my PC. but its is ok when i watch it directly on the DJI go app on ipad air 2

Do you see the photograph that I posted?

That is the TX or Transmitter (technically a transceiver).
]wow. thanks its really helped. but my video images ( moving pictures) is dragging but when i watch them on my PC. but its is ok when i watch it directly on the DJI go app on ipad air 2

You should copy the actual video files to your computer directly from the SD card. The video file on the SD card are the high resolution files compared to those on your iPad which are low resolution.

Also, if you record video in 4K, you will need to make sure that your computer has the hardware power to handle the video. Otherwise, you might want to record in a lower resolution.

I'm sure you searched the forum first as this is what I came up with
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447977522.247280.jpg

I was looking for myself in fact, download google drive (15 GB Free) to your device & laptop, fly & take whatever pics / vids, like barefoot said above insert your sd card into laptop or desktop & send to google drive, on your device they will show up fairly quickly depending on your net connection, on your device also download GDrive which syncs with google drive automatically, & from there you can save to camera roll in seconds, pic attached of icons for apps
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1447978473.767112.jpg

& as barefoot said 4k is heavy duty & your lucky if you have something to play it back on, & when your 15 GB on google drive fills up save to your hard drive or buy a external HDD @ least 3TB should keep you going for awhile & delete from google drive which syncs with GDrive & deletes from there automatically & away you go again, happy flying

Last edited:
I have the ipad mini 4 i just want the simplest way to be able to view my flight on the tablet after i fly and save it , not on the dji app on the ipad itself?

I have the same setup with a mini 4. Since the format is already apple ready all you do is take out the micro sd card after flight and insert into the apple sd card to lightning adapter (adapter from micro to sd inside). Plug into iPad and import into photos. Plays back awesome and able to zoom in while playing. Also pause anywhere and take snapshot to get great higher than 1080 pics!

Where do you plug it into the ipad? What happened to others saying you can set cache video and it will save to ipad?

You connect a sd or micro sd to the adapter? After its connected you can import to ipad? If i shoot 4k why doesnt the ipad play back at higher than 4k?

You have to buy the apple sd card to lightning adapter....got mine off eBay for $19. Will import and edit both 4K and 1080 video.

I did and come to find out it is only for standard sd not micro sd to adapter, got pissed and just returned the mini and got a tab s2 8.0 works great and transferring files remains drag and drop. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj