How to install external ESC's on a Phantom 3 Pro

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445519923.084063.jpg

Well, little spider could work better. KDE sales the motors for the P3P so you Have a better chance of transferring all the components than me trying to add external ESC's. Will the main board fit inside the little spider?
That is what I am thinking, the little spider is the way to go. I want to keep the same size, not get bigger. The spider 850 is Matrice size. I have to get the little spider and let you know but I think it should fit.

Well, I was thinking about that too, but I want to do somethings with this frame with motors and ESC's. I took the Naza v2 out of the frame and now the frame is just sitting there with no use at all.

Why do all that and still be bound to DJI batteries?

Why do all that and still be bound to DJI batteries?
Now you are starting to get the idea, you will have room to add the 'modded' batteries. Like what was done with the p2 batteries in years past.

The only idea I'm getting is you still need their battery interface and it is a liability not an asset.

Reactions: clkilljoy
The only idea I'm getting is you still need their battery interface and it is a liability not an asset.
Unfortunately we have to keep the DJI interface to 'talk' to the Phantom.

If you want to run the P3 controller, you'll need to use the same ESCs and same sized motors. Doubtful your calcs will add up unless your larger frame is somehow the same weight as the P3. And there's no way you can change motor configuration, etc. Your compass and IMU will need to be mounted in a similar position with respect to CoG. Receiver antennas, battery, etc.

This looks like much more trouble than it's worth. Sounds like you should get an A2.

With the source code yes. Doubt dji will send that to you no matter how nice you ask

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj