how to get to FPV???

Reaction score
I know there is a setting SOMEWHERE in the DJI go app but I can't find it anywhere. Can someone direct me? Also, do I need a special app or equipment to use FPV...I keep seeing stuff about other apps and goggles. I'm new so I apologize if these questions are "elementary". Thanks for any help.

You'll need to install the HDMI output module in order to use FPV googles. You can get that module from DJI or on Amazon.

It can be easily installed like this:

As for goggles, the Fat Shark Dominator V3 or HeadPlay HD goggles are most commonly used with the Phantom. You can use any type of googles that have an HDMI input.

You'll need to install the HDMI output module in order to use FPV googles. You can get that module from DJI or on Amazon.

It can be easily installed like this:

As for goggles, the Fat Shark Dominator V3 or HeadPlay HD goggles are most commonly used with the Phantom. You can use any type of googles that have an HDMI input.

I want this now after watching video, i feel my RC is incomplete. Is this normal ????

Reactions: GKPK
Another possible option, or so I have heard, is to download "Litchi" from your app store of choice and use a cheap set of VR goggles with your cellphone. Litchi costs $20 I think and can be used in substitution for the DJI GO app. An inexpensive set of goggles can be had online for less than $20. I even saw a set at Walmart yesterday, but didn't check price.

The proper solution is the one explained above, but there is this workaround. Supposedly with Litchi, tilting your head up or down will tilt the gimbal, which is nice, and I don't believe DJI GO will do this (but could be wrong).

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I have a question.... do the goggles just show you the camera view or the same view that you get on your ipad? It seems harder to fly if I cant get to the touch screen without dislodging goggles.

do the goggles just show you the camera view or the same view that you get on your ipad?
Check out this video for an example of what they show:

Reactions: Per Timmermann
I have a question.... do the goggles just show you the camera view or the same view that you get on your ipad? It seems harder to fly if I cant get to the touch screen without dislodging goggles.
The goggles that have your iPhone inserted (USB)just show you the camera view with telemetry overlaid. The disadvantage to the HDMI goggles is that you don't have access to the touch screen. Other option would be HDMI goggles like Fat Sharks. They give you a good FPV and you still have access to the touch screen on your mobile device.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4