how to find my total flying time P4P+ ?

Reaction score
Although purchased 12/2016, my actual flying time
has to be relatively low since I only flying up to take
photos, then down to land, most flights <5min.
Is there somewhere on my RC that tells me my
TOTAL flying time? Has the community roughly
defined ranges in total time to express usage?
(outliers aside)

nearly new total hours
moderate total hours
half life point total hours
heavy total hours
nearing end of life total hours

Thanks in advance.

I'm flying the P3 series so your app may vary, but open the app and in the lower right hand corner there is an icon labeled ME. Open that and on the left you will see another tab for FLIGHT RECORD. There is a whole lotta stats there including totals.

I have multiple A/C and tablets. I've never compared them so I don't know if everything is aggregated or not.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, but no "ME" found on P4P+ tablet.
Under battery icon, closest I could find was
# of times battery charged = 100...

Although purchased 12/2016, my actual flying time
has to be relatively low since I only flying up to take
photos, then down to land, most flights <5min.
Is there somewhere on my RC that tells me my
TOTAL flying time? Has the community roughly
defined ranges in total time to express usage?
(outliers aside)

nearly new total hours
moderate total hours
half life point total hours
heavy total hours
nearing end of life total hours

Thanks in advance.
Your flight log should show this info,,,click on that logo arrow shows,,,also in djigo4 in battery settings it show times charged ,,do you use the cloud top right of screen to sync your flights ? You will have to to get your latest amount of time,,,,,airdata app does show some info aswell...see my p4s info when I click on that logo,,,
Screenshot_20210207-131426.jpg
Screenshot_20210207-130938.jpg

Reactions: DroneB
Got it. The app must have some kind of menu. Are there any lines in any of the corners? Maybe this screen shot will help.

Here again, I'm flying P3. I don't know if the app that is loaded on the built in device is the same.
p4 screen.JPG

Got it. The app must have some kind of menu. Are there any lines in any of the corners? Maybe this screen shot will help.

Here again, I'm flying P3. I don't know if the app that is loaded on the built in device is the same.
View attachment 121379
I just clicked ha,,I'm unsure if the pro+ screen shows the same cause its built in screen model or is it ?
I dont got one so cant check.....I see if I can find a picture

Ah ok it does have different settings,,,I presume you tap setting logo and have look around in there, have a click on all the buttons see what come up,,I know these have a finger swipe control but not know which what or where to swipe sreen,,,,,,,,QUESTION......@ribjig r you using tablet or built in screen model ?
Screenshot_20210207-141544_Google.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic