How to find flight records more than a year old?

Reaction score
I have been flying a P3S and a P4P+ for about a year and a half now. I recently needed to retrieve my flight logs via the DJI Go app and found that the record of my flights only goes back to Feb of 2018. Is there a way to get into the app and bring up the flights logged by the app for the months before Feb 2018? I figured they were all in the cloud but I guess it can't be quite that simple.
Thanks.

I figured they were all in the cloud but I guess it can't be quite that simple.
Unless you had them all synced with Airdata, you are probably out of luck.

Unless you had them all synced with Airdata, you are probably out of luck.
Actually, that's the reason I'm asking. I'm trying to sync everything and get my logs all updated. When I first began flying on my off time at home I was doing just "hobby" flying and wasn't keeping a log. When my company got the P4P+ I was syncing everything on the Go app and printing up the logs on a computer sheet. Those logs managed to get lost and my supervisor is now asking for me to reproduce them. But, as I said, it doesn't look like DJI Go stores them past a year. Bummer.

But, as I said, it doesn't look like DJI Go stores them past a year.
It may not be time related. I can't say for certain with the device logs but the aircraft logs will continue until the internal SD card is full. Then the new files start overwriting the older ones.

Actually, that's the reason I'm asking. I'm trying to sync everything and get my logs all updated. When I first began flying on my off time at home I was doing just "hobby" flying and wasn't keeping a log. When my company got the P4P+ I was syncing everything on the Go app and printing up the logs on a computer sheet. Those logs managed to get lost and my supervisor is now asking for me to reproduce them. But, as I said, it doesn't look like DJI Go stores them past a year. Bummer.
Not sure me thinking on this cause I have from back over a year,any old devices with app installed on it,that's how another great flyer helped me find mine after they got wiped by mistake

Yip mine go back 2016,,I did something recent with airdata and somehow loaded flights,can't even remember how to do it
20190102_094327.jpg

Well, Darn. I still have my old Note 3 which I used when I first go my P3S. I will dig it out of the drawer it's in, power it up and try to sync it up and see if I can get anything back before Feb 2018.

Thanks.

Well, Darn. I still have my old Note 3 which I used when I first go my P3S. I will dig it out of the drawer it's in, power it up and try to sync it up and see if I can get anything back before Feb 2018.
If you've used another tablet for earlier flights, they will onl;y be visible on your newer tablet if you have synched them.
My current tablet is showing flights (that were synched) from 3 tablets ago back in mid 2015.

How were you printing out the logs?
I’m using iPad’s for my tablet.

Would love to print my backlog of flt logs.

Reactions: Cellblock776
How were you printing out the logs?
I’m using iPad’s for my tablet.

Would love to print my backlog of flt logs.
I am syncing the logs on Airdata UAV. I log in on the computer. Then I'm just clicking on each flight, then I do a Print Screen and open it in Paint, cropping it and printing it out and then using the 3 hole punch on my desk to pop holes in it and putting it in a 3 ring binder.
Quick and dirty.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik